Left Back on loan

ChaddesdenRam

So Mr happy/positive loyal dcfc fan. Is it the th fact im a 'half empty glass sort of person', or is it because i know what we're like and we won't sign anyone until we get to the point that were starting games with 10 men ? Take your nose out of Cloughy's bum and see the reality.

I see no shortage of signings in the last couple of years you miserable git :-) if a deal couldn't be made it couldn't be made. xxx

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's not just tomorrow. We have 3 demanding games in a week. i f Nigel says the young players aren't up to the challenge for one game how will they fare for Bolton and Watford/Udinese ??

We really do need some experience at left back and an old head - fit! - to play alongside Keogh.

It's a nonsense to keep talking about the play-offs when we are in this situation.

Sam Rush seems to have failed his first challenge.............................unless he comes up with someone before noon tomorrow.

We do have plenty of options at LB Clough is just talking down the youngster to reduce expectation.

Who is to say we did not have a 90% agreement with a player to come in and for some reason it could not be concluded. The playe could be here Monday for all we know

I'd be shocked if we don't get a defender in before the Watford game. Wolves and Bolton, fair enough, both teams low on confidence and we're at home. Watford, however, will tear us a new one at their place if we're playing the likes of Freeman, Gjokaj and Hoganson. Not saying they're bad players by any means, but talk about a baptism by fire.

Lego

Freeman Keogh Brayford Hoganson

Can't see it any other way. Hope we get a clean sheet tomorrow will give them a bit if confidence. Hoganson looked really good vs Sunderland in the pre season friendly.

Much rather go Brayford Gjokaj Keogh Freeman.

If we win the next two games, its good work by Nige.

If not, its Clough out.........

simples!

You are being silly there, Utch, if we win the next 2 it is down to the players and Metgod for getting Clough out the s hitter and if we lose you are right, Clough out!!!!! BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':lol:' />

Lego

Freeman Keogh Brayford Hoganson

Can't see it any other way. Hope we get a clean sheet tomorrow will give them a bit if confidence. Hoganson looked really good vs Sunderland in the pre season friendly.

Agree.. I was at the Sunderland game and Hoganson looked good when he was on.... we gave Hendrick, Hughes and OB a chance why not Hoggy and Gjokaj... got to get experience sometime and we're not going up or down now this season.. are we?

Archived