Sam Rush on Radio Derby on Monday 25 th feb.

maydrakin

Ok then Mostyn, I'll play. Please prove that you were told not to ask 5 questions, as you have claimed.

Right, allow me to explain what happens.

I ring up and say "hello there, I'd like to be put through to the studio to speak with Sam Rush please",

"what's your name?"

"Mostyn (spells Mostyn)"

"what would you like to ask?"

"I'd like first to welcome him and then ask him about ....(lists a load of things).."

"Okay Mostyn, where are you?"

"Derby"

"Right well, I dont think we can get everyone on the show, but if we can, we'll call you back?"

"cheers"

Five minutes later the phone rings

"Hello is that Mostyn? It's radio Derby, we're gonna put you through, Owen wants to take your call"

"oh, okay then"

"but we're really pushed for time and we only really want you to ask the one question, so stick with the one about strategy and ambition, is that okay?"

"er..... I suppose?"

"yeah, you'll only have a couple of minutes so ask him that, and then we'll have to go to someone else, I think other fans will ask the other questions..."

"cheers".

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TobyWanKenobi

Get off the dudes back ffs, he isn't a fan of Clough why almost TEN pages critising the bloke because his opinion differs?

Someone said earlier Clough will be gone in the Summer, not one "prove it prove it" comment was said to that.

He's basically alledging that the club and BBC Radio Derby, a licencepayer funded organisation are fixing the content to one viewpoint. It's quite a serious thing.

I can cope with people merely not liking Clough.

He says he can prove it, then I say, go right ahead and prove it.

I ring up and say "hello there, I'd like to be put through to the studio to speak with Sam Rush please",

"what's your name?"

"Mostyn (spells Mostyn)"

"I'd like first to welcome him and then ask him about ....(lists a load of things).."

"Derby"

"Right well, I dont think we can get everyone on the show, but if we can, we'll call you back?"

"cheers"

"Hello is that Mostyn? It's radio Derby, we're gonna put you through, Owen wants to take your call"

"oh, okay then"

"but we're really pushed for time and we only really want you to ask the one question, so stick with the one about strategy and ambition, is that okay?"

"er..... I suppose?"

"yeah, you'll only have a couple of minutes so ask him that, and then we'll have to go to someone else, I think other fans will ask the other questions..."

"cheers".

i want a written transcript with full sound recording of the conversation on my desk FIRST THING!

He's basically alledging that the club and the BBC, a licenpayer funded organisation are fixing the content to one viewpoint. It's quite a serious thing.

I can cope with people merely not liking Clough.

He says he can prove it, then I say, go right ahead and prove it.

step away from the keyboard, you're in danger of people laughing at your posts.

the interview was so badly prepared for by the Radio Derby interviewer that the opportunity for anything interesting was lost.

SR was allowed to blather.

And then the brown nose prattled on so long that SR didn't have to say anything as no-one could remember what his point was.

I can't be arsed. If you'd like me to leave you a loan i will. I don't want to feel bullied which is not what i intended.

I just dont see the point of it. I can handle it, and give it back, but it just becomes a farce and ruins the board/forum.

Pisstaking is great, I love it. Mock me all you like, I'll give as good as I get, but it's all in the name of banter and good nature. I'd happily sit and have a pint with all on this forum and say exactly the same as I say here, but I dont believe anyone would be as pissed off with my opinion. I just dont understand why it gets lost on the internet.

Just think it's not very respectful to assume I'm a troll/wum.

"what's your name?"

"Mostyn (spells Mostyn)"

"Derby"

"cheers"

"oh, okay then"

"er..... I suppose?"

"cheers".

how do we know its not a different mostyn hmmmmm????????

TobyWanKenobi

"what's your name?"

"Mostyn (spells Mostyn)"

"Derby"

"cheers"

"oh, okay then"

"er..... I suppose?"

"cheers".

Hmm. Not the proof I expected, but a good bit of info. You wanted to ask several questions and they only had time for one per person. Seems fair enough.

Then you were asked if you kinded asking that one, and you apparently did not.

A regular Watergate.

Archived