season ticket prices

Geriatram

• Replies 585
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Check the bottom left corner of that picture!!!!

does that mean the away ARE being relocated for next season?

also worth mentioning the back ground behind the picture is the same as that DNA publicity stunt done by the club a few weeks back. Link here www.wearederby.com/dna/ those who said the DNA was to do with season ticket renewals well done sherlocks.

Barstewards.

I was due to drop down to senior rate next season, but they've changed it to 65 from 60. The bigger annoyance is that in 2 years, my wife will reach her official retirement age, but her ticket will still cost full whack until she is 65 too.

I had been looking forward to 'get my ticket cheaper' day for the last couple of years, and they have robbed me of that. Well, they've just lost TWO season tickets.

Im properly pissed off about the south stand 'move', if you can call it that. Why do we (and many other clubs) bend over backwards to accommodate away fans. All this talk about having the whole end and moving the away fans into the SE corner was exceptionally promising, as well as being a realistic proposal which seemed to have the full support of the board.

I can imagine the police/safety team stopped this, so if your reading this your a bunch of cvnts.

Have they stopped the free ticket for under 12's? It's very small on my phone i can't see it properly. The barstools if they have. Hope they're going to explain this to my 10 year old lad.

still free for one under 12, per adult season ticket holder

Archived