season ticket prices

Geriatram

• Replies 585
  • Created
  • Last Reply

But how much earlier are we having to buy the tickets to get the early bird. It gets earlier every year doesn't it?

No, same as always, though they did extend the period a couple of years back until the end of the season because it looked like we might go down.

Just seen on another board new prices for season tickets, dcfc.pvxgateway.com/seasontickets/pricing/ sorry im not very computer literate.My ticket for band D senior as gone up £45 hefty price increases all round im afraid.

The page seems to have been taken down?

I assume therefore that those who are going to be 60, plus the disabled season ticket holders, have marched on the ground with pitchforks and firebrands.

In my sister's case, trundled on the ground.

I think we have had cheap tickets for a long time and this is a contributory factor to our loss making situation. Unfortunately I think they could not have chose a much worse time to try and hit people with price increases

but as has been said for most people they are the same price, especially if they honor the old categories on renewal.

There are also other cheaper options been introduced like reduced South Stand and SW upper CAT E tickets

They've already hit us with a 10% price increase for this season. Crowds are down. Expect lower gates next season if they increase the prices again.

Prices are the same as last season - some changes to age categories and disabled entitlement.

South stand have some reduced tickets.

New Cat E ST's - i assume are the SW corner at £230 for renewals is a good deal.

Last time they changed seat categories they honoured the previous category for early renewals.

All in all for the vast majority there is an option to get the same seat for the same price or move to a cheaper option. Cant see this having a massively negative impact on ST sales.

The £230 Cat E ticket might even encourage a few new ST holders at £10 a game average

Fag prices go up year, do they show any ambition or keep pumping out the same pack of fags each year for more money?

Fags do get promoted though.

At the end of the season I'd like to see along side league position the cost of a season ticket, from having a quick look around Derby's are the going rate in this league. Barnsley's range from £335 - £425 for a ticket this season, are they "ambitious"?

I sympathise with those that either can't afford to or due to location but those that simply won't go anymore because of the lack of ambition is plain daft when our ST's are the going rate.

Prices are the same as last season - some changes to age categories and disabled entitlement.

South stand have some reduced tickets.

New Cat E ST's - i assume are the SW corner at £230 for renewals is a good deal.

Last time they changed seat categories they honoured the previous category for early renewals.

All in all for the vast majority there is an option to get the same seat for the same price or move to a cheaper option. Cant see this having a massively negative impact on ST sales.

The £230 Cat E ticket might even encourage a few new ST holders at £10 a game average

The Cat E's are south stand - they are cheap because if the away team wants more than 2,000 tickets STH sitting in the south stand will then be relocated to the SW corner. That actually seems fair enough to me - you're getting a discount, but know you'll have the inconvenience of having to shift. Transparent and fair imo.

Archived