Dexter Blackstock

North_Stand_Ram

Heard he turned down a contract because he wants £16,000 a week? If thats true, then no thanks, don't need any big time charlies here, but if he's after first team football and the rumours are to be believed about the Hasawi's not wanting him in the first team, I'd take him.

Always a handful, and he scored goals.

Sammon

Ward

Blackstock

Bennett

I like it.

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Heard he turned down a contract because he wants £16,000 a week? If thats true, then no thanks, don't need any big time charlies here, but if he's after first team football and the rumours are to be believed about the Hasawi's not wanting him in the first team, I'd take him.

Always a handful, and he scored goals.

Sammon

Ward

Blackstock

Bennett

I like it.

I think it is more likely to be because he doesnt like the Hasawi's rather than the contract demands, although you never know. Just seems unlikely that a player who has been on the bench regularly this season and has only recently come back from a serious knee injury would ask for a wage increase, especially one that large.

Considering his wage costs I suspect this isn't true, though if we could get him on the right money i'd have him in an instant. He's a cracking striker, he acts out at times but for goal scoring he's solid.

I'd take him, anyway, if the deal were right and we actually are bidding for him.

I'd have him over all our strikers.

I just find it hard to believe. From what I've heard, not that I'm very in the know, is that he doesn't look on Derby fondly. That he likes to stay settled too.

I hope it's true, but it could be Guy Moussi all over again. Agents are sneaky fookers

With the amount of chances we create, you'd imagine he'd put a fair few away. Rather have Billy Sharp, he could single handedly get us play offs.

Billy Sharp would be perfect for us but he would cost too much, whether it is transfer fee or wages. I feel he would link up with Sammon better as well. Can't see Blackstock making runs off Sammons flicks on but he is a goal poacher.

I don't see Blackstock as the type of player we usually sign, especially as Clough said yesterday that we have enough strikers which is why he's allowed Tyson to go out on loan. My prediction is that this is either agents talking or a ruse to unsettle Florest ahead of tomorrow.

Billy Sharp would be perfect for us but he would cost too much, whether it is transfer fee or wages. I feel he would link up with Sammon better as well. Can't see Blackstock making runs off Sammons flicks on but he is a goal poacher.

Slightly embarassing comment saying a forest player would be perfect for us. Get a fookin grip.

1 goal every 3 games

That's what 16 goals a season. if he finds form maybe 20.

Before the cruciate ligament knee damage he was a very good championship striker.

Tysons wage removed he could slot in well. (Depends on negotiatons etc)

He is only 26 and so could be reaching his form time.

You never know with strikers that have been there done that etc. look at Glenn Murray never really been electric now with a bit of service he is awesome.

Hopefully if he comes we can give him better service than forest and he doesn't get injured.

Archived