Dexter Blackstock

North_Stand_Ram

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yep... Was in my usual spot...

Also saw Theo's performance...

Well if you saw both you'd probably agree it's a like for like swap, the expense of which probably renders it worthless.

For just a bit more we could get a real finisher with a good goalscoring record.

Well if you saw both you'd probably agree it's a like for like swap, the expense of which probably renders it worthless.

For just a bit more we could get a real finisher with a good goalscoring record.

I was more thinking that with Blackstock's contract being up soon the scum down the road could give us some money for Theo AND give us the player... Apprantly they've got "Loads" of money...

I'd take Blackstock as back-up for Sammon since I count our front 2 as Sammon and Ward, with Jacobs and Bennet as back-up for Ward... Need another big lad to win the ball and bully defenders...

NIGEL Clough has dismissed a report that says Derby County are set to make an offer for Nottingham Forest striker Dexter Blackstock.

The report said Derby would make their move immediately after Saturday's Championship clash between the East Midlands rivals.

But after the 1-1 draw at Pride Park, in which Blackstock came on as a 63rd-minute substitute, Clough said: "We had a little chuckle over that (the report).

"Funnily enough, we did not go straight into the Forest dressing room after the game and make an offer for him."

Bet they had a laugh because they called Sky

No direct quote saying that Clough isn't interested just that they didn't go in straight after the game. I reckon they waited half an hour first

I'd have him instead of Theo... He can control the ball AND win headers...

Shame about the goalscoring head-to-head this season though.

Blackstock appearances 25, goals 7

Robinson appearances 25, goals 9

Archived