Dexter Blackstock

North_Stand_Ram

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was perusing a florist board earlier and read what seemed a convincing argument that Blackstock is on £10k per week. If Tyson is on similar as I've seen rumoured, and Millwall are picking up the tab, maybe there's room in the budget from there? I'm struggling to add this one up though. Be happy enough to see him in a Rams shirt again, decent player.

I was perusing a florist board earlier and read what seemed a convincing argument that Blackstock is on £10k per week. If Tyson is on similar as I've seen rumoured, and Millwall are picking up the tab, maybe there's room in the budget from there? I'm struggling to add this one up though. Be happy enough to see him in a Rams shirt again, decent player.

I think Tyson was on around £9k a week and was our top earner. So as we have just got him off the we bil, and the owners say we still need to reduce wages, would be an odd move to then bring in someone who will be on very imlar wages.

I think Tyson was on around £9k a week and was our top earner. So as we have just got him off the we bil, and the owners say we still need to reduce wages, would be an odd move to then bring in someone who will be on very imlar wages.

Agree its a rum 'un. Although on balance, if you could swap the bit part, patchy and frequently injured Tyson for the younger and more consistent Blackstock it would seem a good move.

Sam Rush was adamant we didn;t have to reduce the wage bill though.

Agree its a rum 'un. Although on balance, if you could swap the bit part, patchy and frequently injured Tyson for the younger and more consistent Blackstock it would seem a good move.

Sam Rush was adamant we didn;t have to reduce the wage bill though.

Yeah i totally agree, blackstock is a much more proven goalscorer although he did do his cruciate knee ligaments which is an injury worry, but then again you cant be any worse than tyson on the injury front.

if there is any truth in this then it would be a great signing for us, at or nearing his peak, out of contract in the summer so can pick him up on the cheap and he's got a pretty good record!

however forest mate of mine at school says that blackstock has been quoted as saying he'll never come to us...interesting rumour!

Archived