Derby vs Forest in Guardian

ariotofmyown

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Love this quote my Billy Davies:

On this occasion he was so angry he refused to shake Clough's hand at the final whistle. "I said to him he was out of order. He tried to claim it was an accident but he knows, as well as I know, that it was no accident. If he's happy to sit on an electric chair and tell a truth or a lie then I'm happy to sit on an electric chair and we'll see what the outcome is."

I think he's got a bit mixed up with what an electric chair is!

BD on Nigel's "assault"

"I told him I wouldn't have minded him doing it to my face"

Me neither.

Sorry leicester, i've just read that in an entirely different way. Oooops.

Hehehehe

Can't believe nobody has mentioned Vassilis Borbokis having his face shattered by Pierre Van Hooijdonk's elbow. The whole stadium fell deathly silent, probably out of shock and the referee had no idea. Not a booking, warning, nothing. Borbokis couldn't even walk off the pitch.

Think that game ended 2-2 and Hoult and Gough had been sent off.

Love this quote my Billy Davies:

On this occasion he was so angry he refused to shake Clough's hand at the final whistle. "I said to him he was out of order. He tried to claim it was an accident but he knows, as well as I know, that it was no accident. If he's happy to sit on an electric chair and tell a truth or a lie then I'm happy to sit on an electric chair and we'll see what the outcome is."

I think he's got a bit mixed up with what an electric chair is!

did anything come from the knee jerk reaction into bd? Got my vote for clough when i saw it

Archived