Derby County v Nottingham Forest

uttoxram75

• Replies 430
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well it's snowing here, has been since about 3 oclock but the roads are fine. I reckon we'll get the worst tomorrow (not as bad as has been forecast) and by Saturday, it'll be all but gone. As long as it doesn't pi55 down with snow Fri night/Sat morning - it'll be ok.

Bloody forecast keeps changing, like the weather.

Saturday night and Sunday can do what the feck it likes.....We'll all be nursing hangovers anyway.

It all depends on which forecast you listen to.

Which is a coded message for 'which beach did I pick the seaweed up from'

On the basis of 'if you make enough predictions, you're bound to be right very occaisionally' I suspect we'll have a lot of snow and the match will be called off on elf & safety grounds.

sickipediabot@sickipediabot

Apparently the Met Office have issued a red snow warning. If that's anything like what I've heard about yellow snow then I'm staying inside.

Haha, made me laff.....

sickipediabot@sickipediabot

Apparently the Met Office have issued a red snow warning. If that's anything like what I've heard about yellow snow then I'm staying inside.

Haha, made me laff.....

You often get red snow at this time of the month.

Guys apologies as this is slightly off thread but I am taking my lad to the match ths weekend (his first visit to PP) and was wondering if anyone could advise me on a sensible place to park? We'll be coming from Oxford on the morning of the game and I dont know the ground or the city well.

Thanks in advance 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/smile' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

You can park in the Travelodge opposite the East stand for a fiver. Quick and easy 1 min walk. It does take about 15-20 mins to get out after but you can get straight on to the A52/M1 from there within minutes.

Weather update for Muespach, the roads around where I live are very good, grittters are still out, which I expect will mean more snow, but where I live (semi-rural) we only had a light dusting of snow! I can only see the game getting called off if people in the likes of Buxton cannot get due to it being heavy in snow / dangerous, but I managed to get to Nottingham today in a fiesta so hopefully they'll have a 4x4 or something (I hope).

Back into football can see the forest team being something like this:

Darlow

Halford Collins Ward Jara

Gillett

Lansbury Majewski Cohen

Sharp Cox

Hopefully Harding will play left back because the Coutts/Brayford combo would destroy him! Collins and Ward are quite slow, so we need to play BOTH Sammon and Ward up front to win this, maybe bring Jacobs on after 60 or so minutes if Ward is struggling.

Legzdins

Brayford Keogh O'Brien Roberts

Coutts Hendrick Hughes Davies

Sammon Ward

Bench

Fielding

Bryson

O'Connor

Freeman

Jacobs

Robinson

Bennett

Is the team I'd go for!

Adrenaline is pumping already!

COME ON YOU RAMS!

I agree with Random bc

Legzdins

Coutts Hendrick Hughes Davies

Sammon Ward

We could potentially go all out and play Jacobs instead of Ben Davies but i dont think Ward and Jacobs will both start.

Also the team and formation should not have too big an influence at home.

I think this will be the team.

Legzdins

Coutts Hendrick Bryson Hughes

Sammon Ward

1st half.

Ist Sub

Legzdins

Coutts Hendrick Hughes Jacobs

Sammon Ward

1-0 up and we will change and bring Hughes off (Due to the injury he got last week) for O'Connor and we Draw 1-1.

I think Keogh will get our only goal.

Do I get extra points for getting this exactly right? 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/unsure' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':unsure:' />

Archived