Will Hughes

blackNwhites

• Replies 526
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hughes found himself in space on a few occassions but could have done with better service from the other players, I reckon they were a bit selfish with the ball at times.

Still, can't argue with the result, but it would have been great if Will could have scored.

Hughes found himself in space on a few occassions but could have done with better service from the other players, I reckon they were a bit selfish with the ball at times.

Still, can't argue with the result, but it would have been great if Will could have scored.

I think some players were trying to show off to Roy.

A wily old manager like him can see right through that **** and see a young lad quietly going about his business effectively.

Only watched the first half but thought Hughes looked good. Read a write up and they pick Will and Ross Barkley(?, one of the centre backs), as the stand outs.

Just hope he stays the bloody season as I've just bought a shirt with Hughes on the back :lol:

I'd imagine he'd be loaned straight back to us anyway. The sort of team that's going to want an 18yr old British cultured footballer are going to be the bigger teams. The same teams Hughes would struggle to get on the bench for right now.

Archived