Will Hughes

blackNwhites

• Replies 526
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I dont like Hughes in a deeper position, I'd much rather have a ball winner there and he can have far more influence in the final third

Not sure I agree. What do you think is his best position? I personally like him deeper because of the way he kicks things ticking over ala xavi

I dont like Hughes in a deeper position, I'd much rather have a ball winner there and he can have far more influence in the final third

I know what you mean, I like to see him up field looking for the final ball to the forwards. I really like seeing him use his footwork to beat players around the area as he did against Blackburn and against Leeds last season.

Have to say I liked the trio of Chalobah/Shelvey/Hughes in the first half, thought they had a good balance to them. 

Surprisingly impressed with Shelvey tonight as I didn't rate him much before.

Not sure I agree. What do you think is his best position? I personally like him deeper because of the way he kicks things ticking over ala xavi

I'd prefer him in the role he played against Brighton, just behind the strikers

I dont want him with half his mind on covering the defence, I want him 100% focused on what sexual and brilliant thing he is going to do with the ball next

I'd prefer him in the role he played against Brighton, just behind the strikers

I dont want him with half his mind on covering the defence, I want him 100% focused on what sexual and brilliant thing he is going to do with the ball next

So in a 4-2-3-1 formation you'd have him as  one of the 3 behind the striker? I just don't see him as a number 10

Archived