Brand New Chant

SecretRam

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is the kind of nonsense Leicester fans would sing

I remember them singing 'two nil down, who gives a ****, we're the leicester boys and we're going up' at the start of last season when losing 2-0 to Reading, whom they'd recently bought Matt Mills off for 5 million.

'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':lol:' /> Oh, Leicester.

To the song i just get enough cant (liverpool sing about luiz suarez/celtic song)

He plays for the rams, and wheres the number 3

I just cant get enough I just cant enough

He came from doncaster and is better than Moxey

I just cant get enough I just cant get enough

He makes a tackle and pride park goes wild and i - just - cant - seem - to - get - enough Roberts, de de de de de de Gaaarreeth Robertsssss.

To the song i just get enough cant (liverpool sing about luiz suarez/celtic song)

He makes a tackle and pride park goes wild and i - just - cant - seem - to - get - enough Roberts, de de de de de de Gaaarreeth Robertsssss.

Fantastic! stand up on Saturday and start it off!

Genius, absolute genius, how did you think of that? Quality.

I think threads like this just show what a non-entity popular mainstream music is today. how is the football fan supposed to create an original chant when there has been no reasonable well known song since, erm, brimful of asha? Sounds like the best even those 'witty' scousers can do is eighties depeche mode. i liked 'neville neville' but im pretty sure bowie wrote 'rebel rebel' in the pre-sky era. i'm still slighty hurt no one liked by derby version of 'this land is my land', quite possibly more profound than the original.

There will be no more good chants until there are some new popular songs that don't have the stench of cowells blandness all over them. Either that or the nation could turn off their tvs on a saturday night and start listening to proper tunes again.

I've got a drive-by truckers album in the post so should be able to provide u with 2-3 catchy rock chants soon.

There's loads of catchy old tunes I can think of. It'd probably be worth posting them and trying to come up with funny original chants if they stood any chance at all of getting off this forum.

I've given up on PP until the move to South Stand. I'm not much of a singer anymore. Not this season. Last year I got fed up of about 50 people doing it while everyone else played on mobiles and tried to find out forest and Chelsea scores.

I just watch the football. Then moan about it here.

Happiness is a myth

There's loads of catchy old tunes I can think of. It'd probably be worth posting them and trying to come up with funny original chants if they stood any chance at all of getting off this forum.

I've given up on PP until the move to South Stand. I'm not much of a singer anymore. Not this season. Last year I got fed up of about 50 people doing it while everyone else played on mobiles and tried to find out forest and Chelsea scores.

I just watch the football. Then moan about it here.

Happiness is a myth

I feel you, man. Good post.

Archived