3 games unbeaten now

B4ev6is

i think 5 points out of a possable nine is not a bad return after 3 games, but the perforamnce have been good apart from one game that was against brigton hove ablion is nigal, had been a bit more postive and actully gone for it like we did last 6 games playing some lovely football hit and move, but just as late we have gone back to playing long ball football. i think lads have shown against red scum and against boro we can hang in there and grind out points now when we need too. I think on saturday theo looked lost on the wings he could have played tyson there or even michal jacobs playing there, from the start and have theo and conner samion playing togather upfront.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dont know if im wrong but tired does not wash with me, All they got to do is get fit all week for 90 mins try working nghts

with little or no sleep next day or doing 12 hour stint at coal face then tell me about tired ffs,such a hard life these players have,and im sure the ladies of this forum will add try running a house on top of work.

So every saturday following a mid week game the players are going to be "tired"? Rubbish, it's just an excuse to play negative boring football.

To me it's not acceptable for a team not to give a game their all on a Saturday given what fans pay. If the odd player really is chronically tired then this is what squads are for.

What type of message is Clough sending btw? "look fans, occasionally the players can't be arsed and we'll play ****, but hey it's part of modern day football". Great, I'll really look forward to Saturday games now.

I think the next games vs Blackburn, Ipswich and Peterborough will tell us more about where we are in the grand scheme of things.

I'd take another 5 from 9 there, 7 would be nice, 9 would be brill and I'm not really expecting that but I'll be mightily p****d off if Ipswich kick start their season with a win against us.

So every saturday following a mid week game the players are going to be "tired"? Rubbish, it's just an excuse to play negative boring football.

To me it's not acceptable for a team not to give a game their all on a Saturday given what fans pay. If the odd player really is chronically tired then this is what squads are for.

What type of message is Clough sending btw? "look fans, occasionally the players can't be arsed and we'll play ****, but hey it's part of modern day football". Great, I'll really look forward to Saturday games now.

They will have been jaded, a lot of effort went into the game against forest, then a trip to middlesboro. Nobody is going to be 100% fit, that little bit of sharpness to react quicker shouldn't have been tgat close to Brighton as they played a day earlier in mid week, and the weekend before. Fitness should have to come into it. What was surprising is that we were looking like the team that wanted to win it at the end.

i just saying if nigal had been a bit more postive and told the lads go out and attack brighton you will win this game, but he offcail told them to settle for a point at home i think we should have gone for it.

We were positive in trying to win it against Burnley and look what happened there...

I'm happy with the return from the last three games, if we were to average that for the rest of the season we'd have 73 points which if last season is anything to go by would have us finish 7th, two points off the play offs. That would be regarded as substantial progress by everyone, except Bris...

I'm not starting a new thread for this so sorry for going off topic BUT....

Is anyone else getting sick of the weekly Shaun Barker injury updates coming from the media team/ rams player? I know he's club captain and a nice chap, but these incremental updates are really starting to piss me off. Is it just me?

I'm not starting a new thread for this so sorry for going off topic BUT....

Is anyone else getting sick of the weekly Shaun Barker injury updates coming from the media team/ rams player? I know he's club captain and a nice chap, but these incremental updates are really starting to piss me off. Is it just me?

I think it is good that he is still involved with most things at the club, it will help with his rehab

Archived