Rams lucky to have Hendrick

Curtains

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Where is Ron Willems nowadays? heard He got thrown in a mental institute.

Hendrick is overhyped and overrated, much like Lee Holmes was. The fans do it every year and won't learn. We get a decent player from the academy, plays a few decent games and all of a sudden He is going to play for England and be worth 20+ million.

Lee Holmes, Lee Grant, Lewin Nyatanga, Marcus Tudguy, Pablo Mills, Izale Mcleod...

The only player who has gone on to bigger/better things is Huddestone.

Hendrick is overhyped and overrated, much like Lee Holmes was. The fans do it every year and won't learn. We get a decent player from the academy, plays a few decent games and all of a sudden He is going to play for England and be worth 20+ million.

Lee Holmes, Lee Grant, Lewin Nyatanga, Marcus Tudguy, Pablo Mills, Izale Mcleod...

Don't think Jeff will since he is Irish 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/ph34r' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':ph34r:' />

Sorry couldn't resist.

Huddlestone I agree, maybe Riggott?

dont think anyone ever said hendrick was ever going to be worth so much... and he's from dublin. reckon he'll be a eustace type player when he's old... or a ppor mans carrick

He played as bad as Connor Doyle ever has on Wednesday night yet won't get the same stick...

I can handle him being a passenger like he has for the majority so far this season but if he's going to start costing us goals then I'm sure changes will be made.

Personally I've stated before that I don't understand the hype around him. I've always rated James Bailey as a better player and I'm gutted he's been demoted to Coventry... The problem with Hendrick, and Bryson is there's no ying & yang, they're too similar. They're both Jack of all trades, master of none...

Hendrick will one day mature and be a really top championship centre midfielder, one that gets his foot on the game more, makes the better decisions and showcases his ability that bit more.

His decision making is very poor at times, lacks concentration and can be bypassed in games. I do however, think on his game he is a classy very strong and dominant midfield player, he has been off the pace this season, once or twice showed his class like Wolves but overall needs to improve but will come with experience.

One day he will be a very good midfielder just got to allow him to grow, the ability is there.

Archived