Notts florest v The Mighty Rams

ladyram

Your Grandma if far far more important mate, just wait and see, (and God forbid a long time yet), when she ain't around .

Yeah I know, just letting off some of the energy from finding out the score. There's no other Rams fans around to celebrate so I must type loudly into the computer.

• Replies 416
  • Created
  • Last Reply

but that 11 can be changed and tinkered with and the right mix is still to be found,where as with derby thats your lot and it was *****.ive faith as its been said you were hanging on the last 15 mins or so.

folks on your forum ain't quite so positive jon.

might be time to join them.

but that 11 can be changed and tinkered with and the right mix is still to be found,where as with derby thats your lot and it was *****.ive faith as its been said you were hanging on the last 15 mins or so.

That's usually how you finish off a win. Just hanging on. My suggestion? Learn to deal with it.

The midfield was so bad from both teams that Will Hughes playing simple 6 yard passes to a white shirt had me purring and calling him quality..

Good god, I wonder if Boro and Blackburn are quaking in their boots after seeing that..

I agree with Bris, the only real quality in he game, was Coutts' great cross for out goal. We are so lucky to have an attacking midfield player who makes such positive crosses.

Can to be expected when you a goal up, against your local rivals, at your rivals ground, playing against 11, 10 or even 9 men. But I think it seemed to work, because I think we got 3 points....let's just check......Yep three points, that is all that matters, that is what will always be noted in the history books, that on the 30 September 2012, Derby got 3 points at the City Ground against Nottingham Forest

We were only hanging on because we sat back, more so we CHOSE to sit back, which was the wrong decision, but nontheless it worked and we saw out our lead.

And actually we've played alot better than that, alot better, we were clearly coming for a point (as Nigel said before the game). Considering our performance against Wolves away, Watford and home and even Burnley at home if you disregard the poor finishing, this was actually one of our more mediocre performances of late.

So nope, no worries at all from me, it'll be mid-table for us once again, as most people knew it would be.

I agree with Bris, the only real quality in he game, was Coutts' great cross for out goal. We are so lucky to have an attacking midfield player who makes such positive crosses.

It was a beautiful move and a brilliant cross.. Other than that Coutts IMO was poor, his forward passes were more hoofs down the line..

I'm currently watching Villa vs WBA.. For a rivalry match, the quality is actually pretty good and I can see many moves starting from passes from the back.. Funny that, I thought all rival games were scrappy and full of 'meaty' challenges and little else..

You guys should see the Real Madrid vs Barcelona rivalry.. Talk about a slugfest.. You'll never see a string of 5 passes put together in those sorts of games.. They simply just don't happen.

Tinker all you fookin like,the result still says 1-0 to us.

The league says 3 points to us.

It was a beautiful move and a brilliant cross.. Other than that Coutts IMO was poor, his forward passes were more hoofs down the line..

I'm currently watching Villa vs WBA.. For a rivalry match, the quality is actually pretty good and I can see many moves starting from passes from the back.. Funny that, I thought all rival games were scrappy and full of 'meaty' challenges and little else..

You guys should see the Real Madrid vs Barcelona rivalry.. Talk about a slugfest.. You'll never see a string of 5 passes put together in those sorts of games.. They simply just don't happen.

Bris you need to stop being so patronising mate. We all know what good football is and we didn't see much of it today by either side. But we won. Against our fiercest rivals. Away from home. So forgive some of us if we enjoy the moment and worry about the rest of the season tomorrow. Hic!

not really because,as we know it was 10 men, and weve got guediora to come back,like to see Majewski play some part, sharp and lansbury to start matches,lascelles and hutchinson to get in the team,who by the way is quality,oh and not to mention jenas.looking forward to seeing how coppinger is as well.

what surprises have derby got?

Tyson?

Sammon I thought wasn't nearly good enough, but given the win I don't mind. Still, I didn't think he did a good enough job of holding the ball up at all, first half he didn't win nearly enough, second half he improved and our little spell of football was partly built on it. Needed to do more over 90 minutes I thought, not that he was lacking effort.

And Davies was biased yes, but not overly so. He clearly wanted Forest to win, but I thought he was fair enough in his analysis of the game.

I was a bit worried before the game until Billy implied that the Home Team would win. That made me feel much better as I don't have much time for his opinion. 3 points, Not pretty. Well done Nigel and the Team. You only get 3 points if you win and that's what we did."Anti - Clough" types have to wait at least another few days. Shame... I rather enjoy their hurt at times like this 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/smile' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

Archived