Pressure is on Clough to deliver. Starting today.

Boycie

• Replies 357
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just as much as your obsessed in thinking it has made no difference.

Any other club, any other team and he would have been gone, fact.

Its one of the reasons why I did not want him in the first place, it was bound to happen.

Talking about obsessions, what about the people on here, we win one game, are SEVEN points behind last season, and we are going to be promoted.

Who said we're getting promoted? Can't see any of those comments on here, but if they are I agree, it's premature.

I'm not obsessed with his name making no difference, it's just an opinion. I think the reason he's here is that no other manager would work under these circumstances on his wages.

Just keep adding bits to my posts fella, it's amusing. Where did I say I was happy to lose? I said I couldn't give a ****. Does that mean I want us to lose? Does that mean i'm happy when we do?!

You're saying that as if it never happens in football. How many other NPC teams are out aswell? Who takes the league cup seriously these days. If we had a good run then great, good one. If not, so what. Won't lose any sleep over it.

I was disturbed with our second half performance vs Wednesday, certainly rectifiying that so far which i'm really happy about. Thats what I care about.

How have I added anything to your well though post?

You said you don't give a **** about the cup and basically getting knocked out to/by these teams is no big deal..

So yes, it kinda says your not bothered about us losing.

Maybe I come from a different generation but losing full stop isn't good enough. Regardless of it being a cup, league, friendly blah blah...

And where in that article does he say he'll happily write off the remainder of his current contract? Nowhere, that's where. As it was, we effectively offered him that 2-3 grand a week, but balanced the remainder of his current contract over that time aswell.

Jesus Christ, what more can I do? I posted a fookin picture man. Give me a break. We didn't offer no such thing, nothing anywhere close to 2-3k. It says in front of your very eyeballs! Savage wrote that He would have accepted just 3k to stay in the game and yet Brain Box Nigel offers him 15k.

I never said anything about writing off a contract! read the previous posts or better still his book!

Savage said He'd take 2/3k to stay in the game and yet Clough sat Savage down and offered him a 12 month deal on 15k.

What are you on about about writing off contracts? I haven't said a word about writing his bleedin contract off.

You said you don't give a **** about the cup and basically getting knocked out to/by these teams is no big deal..

Maybe I come from a different generation but losing full stop isn't good enough. Regardless of it being a cup, league, friendly blah blah...

Am I seeing things or did you write "more than happy".

Never been happy about losing, but in the league cup i'm not fussed if we do. NPC/PL teams don't take the competition seriously, don't see any reason as to why I should.

Obviously must be a different generation, friendlies and niff naff cup games don't bother me. As I said, if we win.. great stuff. If not, oh well - I won't start calling for Cloughs head unlike some. Theres more important games and issues than losing to Scunny in the cup in my opinion.

Someone needs to say it GC.... what a disgrace and a joke that you've managed to argue for nearly 16 pages when we won 5-1..

I wish I was able to do what I'm advising others to do now. Just ignore you. You had ten posts before you started yesterday and have come on here intent in winding people up.

You're a joke fella. a joke. If you cant enjoy a weekend in which your team has won 5-1 you might as well chuck it all in.

Who said we're getting promoted? Can't see any of those comments on here, but if they are I agree, it's premature.

I'm not obsessed with his name making no difference, it's just an opinion. I think the reason he's here is that no other manager would work under these circumstances on his wages.

There is a thread on it, you have posted on it.

Someone needs to say it GC.... what a disgrace and a joke that you've managed to argue for nearly 16 pages when we won 5-1..

I wish I was able to do what I'm advising others to do now. Just ignore you. You had ten posts before you started yesterday and have come on here intent in winding people up.

You're a joke fella. a joke. If you cant enjoy a weekend in which your team has won 5-1 you might as well chuck it all in.

Thanks for that well put post my friend.

A joke? How's that? Your the joke for supporting a clown has a manager and for being delighted with mediocre finishes for the next decade.

Jesus Christ, what more can I do? I posted a fookin picture man. Give me a break. We didn't offer no such thing, nothing anywhere close to 2-3k. It says in front of your very eyeballs! Savage wrote that He would have accepted just 3k to stay in the game and yet Brain Box Nigel offers him 15k.

I never said anything about writing off a contract! read the previous posts or better still his book!

Savage said He'd take 2/3k to stay in the game and yet Clough sat Savage down and offered him a 12 month deal on 15k.

What are you on about about writing off contracts? I haven't said a word about writing his bleedin contract off.

He was on 23k with a year left.

We offered him 15k a year for years.

Therefore we offered 7k to stay , saving 8k a year in the first year.

Look, this really isn't difficult - we didn't just offer him a £15k contract, he also took a massive reduction in his current contract at the same time. We were committed to paying a large amount of money for the remainder of his current contract, all that we did was spread that amount out over two years instead of one. There was a slight overall increase at the same time, but that pretty much amounts to the £2-3k he wanted.

He or she, may or may not be a WUM, but they have argued sensibly, and put forward some good and valid points.

They have not lost their temper, or resorted to personal insults, unlike you friend.

Its a forum, for discussion, not somewhere for you to gloat, do that IF we win a few more.

He was on 23k with a year left.

We offered him 15k a year for years.

Therefore we offered 7k to stay , saving 8k a year in the first year.

Errr hey?!

Savage was offered 12 month extension - but the condition was to take a 8k paycut, in which He accepted.

His new wage was 15k, but He said countless times He would have signed for just 2k a week.

Therefore why did we pay him so much? If He would have paid for so little?

Why is it so difficult to understand?

He or she, may or may not be a WUM, but they have argued sensibly, and put forward some good and valid points.

They have not lost their temper, or resorted to personal insults, unlike you friend.

Its a forum, for discussion, not somewhere for you to gloat, do that IF we win a few more.

You've lost all credibility in my eyes Smiffy.

You admitted yesterday that there is nothing Clough can do that would make you admit he'd done a good job.

You don't need to care but you're going on ignore as well.

LOL two words FOOTBALL MANAGER!!!!

Look, this really isn't difficult - we didn't just offer him a £15k contract, he also took a massive reduction in his current contract at the same time. We were committed to paying a large amount of money for the remainder of his current contract, all that we did was spread that amount out over two years instead of one. There was a slight overall increase at the same time, but that pretty much amounts to the £2-3k he wanted.

Dude, I have his piggin book, have read numerous articles and Savage himself Tweeted the same thing not long ago.

He was on 15k, no more no less. How does that compare to 2k. Your talking rubbish mate.

Archived