You may have missed this...

sage

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hear he went to this sanctuary in Tibet, just for a day or two. Looking to find a bit of inner peace and to pull together his thoughts. Hasn't worked out too well. One of the Monks, who hasn't spoke for 4 decades, told him "he was a bit ****, and would always be a No. 2". All the other Monks booed him as he left the Monastery.

I hear he went to this sanctuary in Tibet, just for a day or two. Looking to find a bit of inner peace and to pull together his thoughts. Hasn't worked out too well. One of the Monks, who hasn't spoke for 4 decades, told him "he was a bit ****, and would always be a No. 2". All the other Monks booed him as he left the Monastery.

BGO

(Booooooo, Grasshopper Out)

Just seen Paul walking down Mablethorpe beach accompained by former players Christano Ronaldo and Gareth Bale they have taken up John Eustaces offer of the use of his van in Skeggy.

now this could be a mildly amusing tweet from the old Eustace account.

Also, let's not forget the fact that the moment he went on holiday he became completely unavailable for contact and would not have spoken to anyone from the club at all yesterday.

i know. if only there was a way for him to keep in contact. Like some sort of telephony system. Or Skype, hangouts, lync, Facebook, twitter, email, SMS......

Ok lots of sarcasm posted but actually i do think its a bit wierd to be missing on transfer deadline day.

a new player would expect to speak to the coach, and hear about where he plans to play the player etc

surely he could wait a couple of days 

Ok lots of sarcasm posted but actually i do think its a bit wierd to be missing on transfer deadline day.

a new player would expect to speak to the coach, and hear about where he plans to play the player etc

surely he could wait a couple of days 

I find it incredibly weird.

We've had a poor start to the season, the players are still in training, he's missed transfer deadline day, we've had this reunion dinner tonight which you would expect the current manager of the team to attend, but he's nowhere to be seen.

Just doesn't add up (unless it's personal reasons)

I find it incredibly weird.

We've had a poor start to the season, the players are still in training, he's missed transfer deadline day, we've had this reunion dinner tonight which you would expect the current manager of the team to attend, but he's nowhere to be seen.

Just doesn't add up (unless it's personal reasons)

He's on a pilgrimage to Ancelotti's alter. 

Archived