Villareal home friendly

Geriatram

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well that was hyped to the point that Villarreal is actually disappointing lol - Still, good team I guess.

That day is my Birthday, so I might go just to say to all the people who judge me for my antisocialness that I actually did something.

This will be a tough test and good challenge ahead of the new season. Villarreal are probably on the same level as Spurs. Will test the mental strength of our players and will help with the defensive shape because there will be long periods where we don't have the ball.

Not quite Benfica, but better than Rangers. Although I dare say there won't be anywhere near as many Villarreal fans as Rangers brought.

Villareal don't get many more to home games than Rangers brought. :)

I'll go, but not exactly "exciting". No-one to really watch other than seeing some new Derby faces for the first time. Reminds me of Espanyol a few years back. They were better then than they are now and I fell asleep during that game, twice.

We're only a 2nd tier side. We're not going to attract Bayern Munich here. Not without money. And then it'll be £30 per ticket to cover costs and still be played at 1mph.

I'd imagine it's less exciting for Villareal. 

Can't believe the reception to this. Should have just called West Brom up. 

We actually have a bigger ground than them, fun fact for you.

Indeed, in fact they have a smaller ground than most of the other teams in the Valencia area. 

Valencia (obviously), Elche, Hercules, Levante all have a bigger stadium. Quite interesting to be honest.

I am looking forward to it and bought my ticket this morning. 

Ticket office was very quiet but the shop was really busy. 

That'd be to do with new kits etc that's why.

Villarreal fielded a 13 year old fan suffering from cancer in friendly vs Celtic. Class touch (this was recently last Sept)

Archived