Derby County v Watford

froggg

Find one person who agrees with you.

Find a quote from NC which describes him as this kind of player.

Find a quote from PNE fans when they came on here and talked about him.

Explain how a negative player has created 4 assists in 5 games.

You are forgetting assists don't mean anything..... 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/wink' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' />

• Replies 486
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We could all get a caravan in Norfolk and have a bit of bonding, we can talk about how to deal with the goal music on a rainy day.

I'm workin on the goal music. Give us time.

Norfolk? As in 'there's Norfolk-in chance Duracell will stop goal music!'

Five bloody times in one afternoon!.

There has been a few good arguments since we won 5-1 though!!

As Uttox said, at his time at Derby he looks a good player, he played well last week and by all accounts did again yesterday.

I dunno what you expect/hope from him Bris, but when i saw him last week he was tidy on the ball and looked to pass and move, the type of players i thought you liked.

Maybe each player should have a personal goal song..... At least then we would never hear the same song three times in one game.

Maybe we should have different music for a goal scored in the last 15 minutes. Maybe an organ should appear from the pitch like a 1930's cinema.

I saw him play well too.. I also saw Pearson play well a few times, Tyson score some crackers and Bob Malcom put in a performance worthy of the Lee Carsley mould..

But what's going on here is people are saying 'I told you so' based on one performance against Watford.. So if he pulls out a dire performance in our next match, does that give me the right to post 'I told you so' back.. I personally wouldn't do it, as like I mentioned here, it would be looked upon as WUM type posts..

Everyone loves to be proved right by something good, no-none enjoys being proved right about something bad..

Funny you should mention Carsley, I liken Coutts to Carsley in a battler sense. Lee Carsley himself was slated for being a player that passed backwards to often. Both good players in my opinion.

As for the game, went to Knowsley safari park with the missis, thought I'd be back in time for the game but she wanted to go around twice. Couldn't effing believe it when I got in, 5-1!

Am I on PBW's ignore list?

I'm quite critical (we've been below average for years making the same mistakes under Clough) and I also agree with Bris a lot. Especially on how important it proves to be in the grander scheme to learn how to dominate opponents rather than get scrappy 1-0 wins until the level is upped.

When we play like (45mins) v Sheff, parts v Bolton, Wolves (great performance) and Watford I won't moan at all even if results are off. Big picture for me. Billy Davies taught a lesson.

If I'm on anyones ignore list I'll walk. Swear down. Except the Hindge. Cheating fooker

No you're not on the ignore list. The "list" is two people.

You dont make comments about players based on match day chat and then try to defend those views in the event that you can't.

You dont come on 17 minutes from time and say we've lost again when we're one nil down. Despite the fact we're pissing all over the opposition.

I've said a million times, it's not his views on how football should be played. It's the way he kills any enjoyment any of us are allowed to take from a game and he usually does it BEFORE he's watched the match.

I'm prepared to take a few people thinking I'm a total arse, if it shows up this chap for being the fraud that he is.

Jamie Ward and Paul Coutts are both in the top five for assists in the Championship so far this season. In fact Coutts has totted up more goal assists in four matches than James Bailey has in two seasons. Better player? Well, I can't say for sure, but those are the stats.

[url=http://www.football-league.co.uk/page/DivisionalAssists/0,,10794~20127,00.html]http://www.football-...4~20127,00.html

Surprising not to see ANY of the world beaters we let go high up on that list. Maybe they are still getting over the bullying?

Surprising not to see ANY of the world beaters we let go high up on that list. Maybe they are still getting over the bullying?

Luke varney?

Not that it matters, I think you and bris are very similar in not letting a matter rest :-)

I missed Varney. Thanks for that my mistake.

On the other point you're right it doesn't matter.

He has his reasons for posting the way he does. I have mine. I don't like the way he lies about players when he hasnt watched the game, I don't like the way he tells us someone is negative when I've been sitting with him for 75 minutes reading the same chat text...and the updates are only coming every 3 or 4 minutes. I don't like the way he says we've been negative and shut up shop when we've got 8 players up for a corner and just hit the post...and he's reading the same match day chat. I don't like the way he tells us we've lost when there are still 17 minutes plus added time to go and we're camped in their half..

I don't like it that even when we win and win handsomely he's on within 15 minutes telling us it's got nowt to do with how we played.

By now I think you can see where I'm coming from?

I just think that should be pointed out over and over and over again until everyone realises.

back on to talking about the match.....

we won 5-1 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/biggrin' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' /> 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/biggrin' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' /> 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/biggrin' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />

Archived