FIFA 13

Scott129

All I'm hearing is excuses!

I went for a English gold squad in UT

Foster, Ruddy, Gibbs, Baines, Lescott, Cahill, Jagielka, Smalling, Jones, Walker, G Johnson, Ox, Jarvis, Wilshere, Milner, Carrick, Rodwell, Beckham, Walcott, A Johnson, Defoe, Welbeck, Carroll, Crouch

• Replies 509
  • Created
  • Last Reply

All sorted now.

Whos on ps3? Hit me with your gamertag(?) and i'll have a game but i play on my sons account, so if you get loads of abusive messages then it'll be him, the little *******. Plus if when i'm 3-0 down at HT i just hand it to him and he usually gets back.

I'll give you a game, JW. rhuley23 is the gamertag.

11 was my game got into national rankings and had an unreal win % remember getting like 30+ back to back wins or something - was able to play with Derby and take on any side!

12 and 13 - I'm god awful at the defending, can't get to grips so I just go ultra attack and go for goals - lot of my games will finish with more than 10 goals!

Anyone on this forum started a pro club? doesn't have to be just for the forum, one where you play with a friend is ok as long as your on more that twice a week.

Add me on PS3 -HENSHAW1884

FFIA 13 Level 51

FUT - 3 Lions- http://www.ea.com/uk/football/fifa-ultimate-team/show-off#c5hHemfYnHPDE:ps3

FUT - Championship XI - http://www.ea.com/uk/football/fifa-ultimate-team/show-off#kgDWQqDpnHPDM:ps3

All I'm hearing is excuses!

I went for a English gold squad in UT

Foster, Ruddy, Gibbs, Baines, Lescott, Cahill, Jagielka, Smalling, Jones, Walker, G Johnson, Ox, Jarvis, Wilshere, Milner, Carrick, Rodwell, Beckham, Walcott, A Johnson, Defoe, Welbeck, Carroll, Crouch

Pretty much same idea as moi.

I got Terry, Rio and Lamps.

Lampard scores 35 yarders for fun and 9 times out of 10 Terry scores a header from a corner.

Cannot think of any decent keepers; had Foster who is dire in the game. I then went onto buy my De Gea who was equally as bad and now I have [size=4]Stekelenburg.

The game is about one thing, pace. Ox, Sturridge, Defoe and Welbeck run rings around anyone.. even on ultimate player.

Saving my coins now for Hart and Gerrard.[/size]

Hmmm... Career mode is actually not that bad this year, although I'm wondering how many seasons in game breaking bugs will start to appear and end my game. Clubs do seem to have a tendency to throw the bank at any player in form though, £5 mil for Sammon, £3.8 mil for Coutts, £5 mil for Ward, £4 mil for Oar (who I signed for £1.1 mil) and £9.5 mil for Amini (who I signed for £1 mil). Oh well, I ended up with a pretty good side post Christmas in the premier league thanks to it.

Hmmm... Career mode is actually not that bad this year, although I'm wondering how many seasons in game breaking bugs will start to appear and end my game. Clubs do seem to have a tendency to throw the bank at any player in form though, £5 mil for Sammon, £3.8 mil for Coutts, £5 mil for Ward, £4 mil for Oar (who I signed for £1.1 mil) and £9.5 mil for Amini (who I signed for £1 mil). Oh well, I ended up with a pretty good side post Christmas in the premier league thanks to it.

have you tried the financial takeover thing yet?

have you tried the financial takeover thing yet?

Nah, but I'll probably get a huge payday at the end of the season. I signed John Guidetti for about £2.8 mil in January of the first season, and now heading towards the end of the second he's rated at 80 with a value of £14 mil odd. As he's top scorer in the Premier League at the moment, and judging by how much I got for Sammon, I think I could get of the order of £30+ mil for him depending if teams really come flying in for him. Then again, I'd rather keep him in truth.

Archived