FIFA 13

Scott129

• Replies 509
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Trying a career mode with the Rams, currently in the top 3 along side Leeds and Wolves in January. Teams came in with offers for Coutts and Sammon left right and centre. I rated Coutts at around £3 mil, Aston Villa paid up, whilst I rated Sammon at around £5 mil, which Swansea paid. Now I've got John Guidetti and Tomas Kalas in with that money, whilst either Jacobs or young Williams (who I signed earlier in the season) will take Coutts' place on the right.

I just can't believe the sort of money teams were willing to pay for the two of them...

Got promoted in first season, didnt sign anyone just got a lot of loans in (Sterling Liverpool, Jonathan Dos Santos Barca and Pogba Juventus) so im glad this Fifa is more realistic than previous ones.

This Fifa is ok ish, im always going to enjoy playing my mates even if the first touch **** pisses me off!!! But online its a bit w*nk.

Also another moan spent all my credits on getting Derby a cash injection then on the second game of season to Hull it crashed before I had time to save, so when I started again I was exspecting a cash injection which never happened checked online and seems this has happened to a few ppl with no response from EA.

I would also like to point out after just completing Mass Effect 3 that EA can suck my balls and I dislike them and will only buy FIFA from then!!! They are scum of the highest order up there with Red Dogs and Weeds!!!!

What's wrong with Mass Effect 3? Only played 1&2. They were awesome though.

Try putting up with TellTales Walking Dead games.

"Monthly episodes start in June for 5 months"

"second episode out early August."

Released August 30th

"Next episode mid-September"

Released 28th or summat

"we won't be giving concrete release dates anymore"

(you never did?)

Whats that Alpha baby? Did you just ask whats up with Mass Effect 3??? Would you like spoilers???

I dont tend to get down loadable games for the that very reason mate, wait till it all gets released on a disc! Although I do love zombie games so probably will get this when/if it does come out on disc!

I still have Arkham City to complete and to really get into Fifa, getting older is ***** I cant do all the fun stuff I use to be able to when I was younger!!!

Can we have a play date on Fifa tonight at some point?

How have you lost to daveo so many times?

I only lost twice!!!!! He was spamming contain anyway

Constantly using contain and teamate contain. Which pretty much makes it impossible to do anything with the ball.

Spamming the contain my arse, you were pants. Next time I'll let you run around and try not to defend so I lose just so you don't throw a tantrum again

Whats that Alpha baby? Did you just ask whats up with Mass Effect 3??? Would you like spoilers???

I dont tend to get down loadable games for the that very reason mate, wait till it all gets released on a disc! Although I do love zombie games so probably will get this when/if it does come out on disc!

I still have Arkham City to complete and to really get into Fifa, getting older is ***** I cant do all the fun stuff I use to be able to when I was younger!!!

Can we have a play date on Fifa tonight at some point?

Ah, so it's the story that goes wrong? The strongest part of the game that.

Walking Dead (the telltale one not the rubbish shooter one) has been confirmed for full retail release. The game should end at the end of this month (so mid November then) so it should be out and about this year. If you like the sort of point and click adventures it takes it to a whole new level. You forget you're playing a point and click game.

I suppose I could entertain you at FIFA. Show you how it works. Never online until the little'un is in bed. I'm the best player in my house you know?

Ah, so it's the story that goes wrong? The strongest part of the game that.

Walking Dead (the telltale one not the rubbish shooter one) has been confirmed for full retail release. The game should end at the end of this month (so mid November then) so it should be out and about this year. If you like the sort of point and click adventures it takes it to a whole new level. You forget you're playing a point and click game.

I suppose I could entertain you at FIFA. Show you how it works. Never online until the little'un is in bed. I'm the best player in my house you know?

Mate I could show you the ending and apart from people you know, you would have no idea that it was the end of Mass Effect 3 big let down, apparently before they released the alternative endings it was evn worse!!!

I thnk I have heard of this walking dead now you have said point and click think some of my mates were p!ssed that they were messing up with the release date!

Best in your house hold eh??? Well we have something in common there buddy!!! Something we dont have in common is I have balls and if I had a kid that would be the womans responsability!!! Grow some Alpha baby or you will have to wait until Friday as im not allowed to stay up late on a school night!!!

But he is under the thumb Franco, I have to take the p!ss it's who I am!!!!

The Only Way Is Essex??? You use to be cool alpha!!! Dam you, you just broke my heart..........

I take for granted how lucky I am, yeah Ive got to walk the dogs everyday after work and yeah I have to do the pots and yeah I have to wash my own clouths and yeah I back down when there is an "own brand" we can get instead of something nice BUT I play my x box when I want!!!!!

If she is ok about it.

Constantly using contain and teamate contain. Which pretty much makes it impossible to do anything with the ball.

What a load of balls!! 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/biggrin' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' /> I was Stoke and he was Arsenal and beat him 5-2 (he will say 4-2) with 60% possesion!! 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/tongue' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' /> in fact most games were like that.

What a load of balls!! 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/biggrin' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' /> I was Stoke and he was Arsenal and beat him 5-2 (he will say 4-2) with 60% possesion!! 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/tongue' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' /> in fact most games were like that.

Whatever....

He let you win

Archived