FIFA 13

Scott129

• Replies 509
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can you edit player stats to make it easier? 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/tongue' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />

Crossing is the closet I've got but 10000 pts off

dunno? With the crossing i just watch where the defender goes, if he goes to back post i do a ground cross if he goes near post i put it to the back stick, shame its crossing to defenders to try and score.

Been trying the crossing one, managed 27,436/30,000 now but it's driving me insane

Sometimes if the ball rebounds quickly on to your player you get extra points and maybe a crack at a shot, other times nothing then you get times when the player simply runs across the box with the ball slowly out of play.

Also your supposed to go short if the defender goes long etc. my 2 defenders at times run into each other going for the same ball instead of dragging the defender out the way.

I admit to almost launching my controller at the screen.

It's not a skill challenge but a luck challenge and it's pissing me right off

Up to 17k points at the minute mark but me retards decided to start running into each other a bit more than usual, when ever I smashed it in you have to wait whilst the keeper stands up again to reset. Boring me now.

This is a had to tell someone reply.

Ive been playing a season as Derby, dont get on much and am only in November. We are 5th in the league and the only changes ive made to the team is signing George Boyd as my attacking mid and hes been a good buy. Ive also brought in Patterson from Burnley as a bench warmer.

I play on Professional as semi pro is just that bit too easy. With playing pro im drawing too many games but last night was fantastic i played Hull and came back from losing 2-1 to draw and then the next match was Florest. As i said i dont usually score many but i beat them 5-0!!! just couldn't believe it.

This game just gets you as frustrated as real life sometimes but when this happens its just joyous.

Just had to tell someone

Have had some good moments despite all my complaints

Am Barca in manager mode (never online so don't shoot! Crap teams are fun online). 1-0 down to Real Madrid and down to 10 men. I got an equaliser in the 85th. Now the AI shoots from distance it's made it more fun, but not when Ronaldo scored from miles away!! I won 3-2 with 2 90th min goals. One an awesome run and chip from Messi.

I'm enjoying it now. Not even played online yet, will do that when manager mode gets boring. Or frustrating because I drew 1-1 with Zenit despite peppering their goal.

Probably won't touch ultimate team. Poor matchmaking last year put me off.

I started a career mode as Sunderland as I wanted to be a Prem team played 1st pre-season scored 3 goals then got dropped, played 3rd game scored 2 and Martin O'Neil said he wanted me to go out on loan, so went to Barnsley and won the league with them, went back to Sunderland handed a transfer request in. Got turned down played 1st pre-season scored 3 vs Valencia and got sent off (harshly) handed another transfer request in, got accepted turned Arsenal down and joined Valencia for £15.5 million, and that is where I have got to.

Week or so into having and I love it, it has definately grown on me. Cant find enough time in the day to play it as much as I would like, online seasons is my fave, been promoted twice, great that the squad stays how u set it up for online games! Coutts is immense, or maybe thats just good fortune but he always gets the vital goals and assists for me! Best Fifa ever for me and every fault I can think of from 12 is rectified.

Archived