FIFA 13

Scott129

• Replies 509
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Had the game today. Early bday present, played about 5 games and done numerous skill games (like a training mode) and first thoughts are...

Too many lobbed thru balls beating my defence

Coutts scored all but one of my goals 4 in total for him

Squad is pretty accurate as is the starting 11

Game seems a bit too fast

Very hard to defend CPU attacks, seems even more than ever like once the opposition is gonna score, there gonna score!

Plenty of DCFC names on commentry inc Hughes, Conor Sammon, Ward, Keogh, Roberts, Fielding, Robinson.

Dont get many free kicks

Overall, pretty happy with it, ive played PES and Fifa13 is considerably better IMHO.

Seen a lot of people play 3-5-2 online. The always seem to hammer me. When switched to ultra defensive the back line of 3 turnes to 6 and you just cant get through it. When they switch ultra attacking it becomes a 3-4-3 formation and you cant get out your own half with the ball. Very tricky to play against.

anyone been playing seasons? just won that ea shield thing, but then again i was real madrid nd ronaldo is too overpowered play him up front nd you'll always have a good chance of winnin

You don't deserve to have a games console!

I started a be a pro career, first game, first half super striker Daveo was ruled out for 3 months.

2 games later whilst obviously still injured the manager puts me on the loan list for not performing to my potential.

I started a be a pro career, first game, first half super striker Daveo was ruled out for 3 months.

2 games later whilst obviously still injured the manager puts me on the loan list for not performing to my potential.

Have you tried hoofing it into the corner flag?

My mum made me take down the ethernet cable stretching from the router near the front door all the way to my room, so iv got no online till my cable clips i've ordered get here.

Didnt see the problem myself, got some celotape and stuck the cable across the ceiling, around door frames, couldnt even notice it but she did somehow.

Shame, cos i was tearing up Fifa, 2 for 2 online, someone try and test me.

My mum made me take down the ethernet cable stretching from the router near the front door all the way to my room, so iv got no online till my cable clips i've ordered get here.

Didnt see the problem myself, got some celotape and stuck the cable across the ceiling, around door frames, couldnt even notice it but she did somehow.

Shame, cos i was tearing up Fifa, 2 for 2 online, someone try and test me.

Have a look at these...

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B0084Y9N3O/ref=s9_simh_gw_p147_d9_i2?pf_rd_m=A3P5ROKL5A1OLE&pf_rd_s=center-2&pf_rd_r=0JBFF0DZDA1255AW48KZ&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=317828027&pf_rd_i=468294

Found them a few weeks ago, put a couple people on to them even Boycie has a set for his shed.

What do they do in simple terms?

The wireless connection from the router to my room isnt brilliant, good enough to do anything on my laptop, but not good enough to get a smooth xbox connection.

What do they do in simple terms?

The wireless connection from the router to my room isnt brilliant, good enough to do anything on my laptop, but not good enough to get a smooth xbox connection.

They use your power lines through your house to transmit the Internet (upto 500mbps), plug one in next to the router and attach the ethernet, plug the other in your room and plug the Ethernet from that to the xbox and away you go.

It's not wireless as its using the power cables and saves having to have long Ethernet cables

They use your power lines through your house to transmit the Internet (upto 500mbps), plug one in next to the router and attach the ethernet, plug the other in your room and plug the Ethernet from that to the xbox and away you go.

It's not wireless as its using the power cables and saves having to have long Ethernet cables

So you need 2 ethernet cables? One from the router to one of those things in the plug, then from another one of those things plugged in your room to the xbox?

They seem pretty decent, already got a 20m ethernet cable and ordered some cable clips to run along the skirting boards though.

So you need 2 ethernet cables? One from the router to one of those things in the plug, then from another one of those things plugged in your room to the xbox?

They seem pretty decent, already got a 20m ethernet cable and ordered some cable clips to run along the skirting boards though.

Yeah that's it, didn't see the clips you ordered bit till just now

Archived