Derby County v Sunderland

ladyram

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Didn't think the style was any different to what Clough was trying to do for the past two years. Try and pass, keep it on the deck. Not many through balls, because no one is making any runs. If one full back goes forward, the other is not allowed, and fielding hoofing it to our powerhouse forwards of theo and ward!

Will Hughes performed well, with a decent striker to thread in, he would look even better!

A decent striker...like Steve Davies?

Why always try to pass it in preseason and the first few games but then we seem to change plan if we lose a couple and start playing percenage hit it into the channels and sit deep behind the ball. Lets hope we dont again this year.

This will be the test now won't it......all youngsters or Clough signings, Time to deliver Nige, stick to your principles and live or die by the system you believe in.

Hughes played really well.. Sunderland's No 7 hit the post a couple times and tottally beasted the place... I got chucked out of the dugout.. Because well, the guy said sit anywhere you want, so i did...

Nathan Tyson scored a ******* goal

and the game ended 1-1

YES!

10 pound well spent if i say so my self

For the second season running we have played our showcase game midweek and ended up with a pretty poor crowd. Really not sure on the reasons behind this but sure if we had played this match on Saturday we would have had closer to 15,000

Maybe wouldn't go as far as 15,000 but I do agree, I was going to take my 3 year old lad to the game for his 1st ever Derby match, but then I realised it was a Wednesday and didn't go myself

Archived