Derby County v Sunderland

ladyram

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Brayford was caught ball watching for there goal and Keogh should of been better placed to track back and stop that.

brilliant ball from Hoganson for that though, really top quality cross and great header from tyson, came from behind his marker to out jump him, and a bullet header into the top corner.

There goal was good but should of been defended better!

Brayford was caught ball watching for there goal and Keogh should of been better placed to track back and stop that.

brilliant ball from Hoganson for that though, really top quality cross and great header from tyson, came from behind his marker to out jump him, and a bullet header into the top corner.

There goal was good but should of been defended better!

Maybe I'm being harsh but I reckon Frank should have done better at his near post. Another one went under him at Colchester. Hope he's getting these out the way before the season starts.

Maybe I'm being harsh but I reckon Frank should have done better at his near post. Another one went under him at Colchester. Hope he's getting these out the way before the season starts.

great call - should of done a lot better, was pretty much straight at him!

was going to watch the whole 90mins, but the quality on ramsplayer is still bad... there's no graphics telling you how long has gone and there's still only one camera! what's going to be the point in these screens showing replays when it's only from one angle eh!

When did we last use those black and white nets?? Promotion season??

05/06, but we used black and white checks rather than stripes.

Brand spanking new these ones.

But I want proper full black invisible ones that make us look rich like AS Monaco or City.

Archived