The Olympics Thread

-JW-

• Replies 859
  • Created
  • Last Reply

After the success of our targeted funding - with Cycling, Rowing, Equestrian, Boxing etc benefiting from this in terms of performance - I would suggest that ahead of the next games we plough money into Wrestling - Why the fook are there 14 different classes of Men's Wrestling?

After the success of our targeted funding - with Cycling, Rowing, Equestrian, Boxing etc benefiting from this in terms of performance - I would suggest that ahead of the next games we plough money into Wrestling - Why the fook are there 14 different classes of Men's Wrestling?

Do you like men's wrestling?

Do you like men's wrestling?

Does anyone?

Women's wrestling is no better, they all look like men as well. Let's be fair, when it comes to the Russians, some of them might be!

Another guaranteed boxing medal - Evans has just won and moved into the SFs.

Just got back from Mexico v Japan at Wembley. Absolute pleasure. Great atmosphere, with both sets of fans mingling freely. I didn't hear a swear word all day. Two teams playing on the deck. No adulterers, DJ bashers or choc ices. Great!

Just got back from Mexico v Japan at Wembley. Absolute pleasure. Great atmosphere, with both sets of fans mingling freely. I didn't hear a swear word all day. Two teams playing on the deck. No adulterers, DJ bashers or choc ices. Great!

You don't speak Mexican or Japanese I take it?

I'm sorry in advance but when did we cheat? 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/huh' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':huh:' />

Is this with reference to Vicky P's disqualification and then the relegation yesterday?

It's in reference to our dominance in the tour de france, the road cycling event at the olympics and of course the velodrome track cycling. They have been pointing fingers all through the olympics saying we hide our wheels and they must be different to everybody else's. Now they're talking about doping and other things.

Quite a lot of other nations have said that judges and referee's are biased towards team GB but, obviously they're talking rubbish and upset we're having such a fantastic Olympics and are the strongest nation in Europe.

Oh, they also threw Rupert Murdoch's name into the ring aswell since it's team sky away from the olympics.

I'm sorry in advance but when did we cheat? 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/huh' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':huh:' />

Is this with reference to Vicky P's disqualification and then the relegation yesterday?

No apparently beating them constitutes foul play. Typical French, avoid the real issue of them just not being good enough. Good, keep it up and you'll never actually do anything about improving yourselves.

Anyone been watching the hockey? DJ's at football matches take notes, if we MUST have music during football games at least have a good go at it like the hockey games in London. The crowd really get into it during those little breaks in play and during the game they're pretty much chanting all the time or encouraging the players.

Archived