Valentin Gjokaj

ShermanCardenas

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Who was the last trialist we actually offered a contract to and they did alright??? We signed Andrejs Pereplotkins after a trial but the less said about him the better. Anyone else??

When did I last win the Lotto? Never. But I still keep trying.

Who was the last trialist we actually offered a contract to and they did alright??? We signed Andrejs Pereplotkins after a trial but the less said about him the better. Anyone else??

I may be wrong, but I thought Wanchope and Solis had a trial with a view to buy.

Agreed, he'd be perfect for that extra centreback we need, he may very well give O'Brien a run for his money by the sounds of it.

Wait, just to clarify.... are you saying he could challenge OB for the back up CB role or for the starting CB role? Just interested because most fans seem to think Bucko will start ahead of OB.

Back on topic, it sounds like this guy's impressing. Definitely worth a punt.

Wait, just to clarify.... are you saying he could challenge OB for the back up CB role or for the starting CB role? Just interested because most fans seem to think Bucko will start ahead of OB.

Back on topic, it sounds like this guy's impressing. Definitely worth a punt.

Buxton will start with Keogh I'd assume, but who knows past that.

sageisback is right about Choppie and Solis

They had already been rejected elsewhere - can't remember - and we signed Solis mainly to keep Choppie company because we already had too many First team non-Europeans to be able to play him.

sageisback is right about Choppie and Solis

They had already been rejected elsewhere - can't remember - and we signed Solis mainly to keep Choppie company because we already had too many First team non-Europeans to be able to play him.

i read somewhere it was QPR, you may want to check that though.

Sounds like this Gjokaj fella is rather good, I'm going to Northampton on Tuesday so I'll be able to see him in action. Of course, the issue is whether he can hack it against better opposition (with no disrespect to Mansfield or Burton), but an 18 year old has a lot of room to develop and improve. Plus, we can give him a chance against Colchester, see if he makes the step-up. Sounds promising though.

Archived