Valentin Gjokaj

ShermanCardenas

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Took Higginbotham months to settle in. Then he was arguably our 2nd best ever defender in the Premiership.

Not interested how the player perform in friendlies, they were rubbish in a couple last season and we did ok in the league.

To me it's a fitness exercise, chance for people to see the new kit, bit of a run out. Lee Croft played well in the friendles last year and then hardly ever played for us, so I don't think, unless something dramatic happens, too much importance is attached to them.

I'd imagine Cluffy already has likely starting 11 against Sheff Wed in his head.

Effectively this is one of Galinski's first games with the first team. I wouldn't expect any player, senior or otherwise to have a blinder in their first game, a friendly when things are being constantly chopped and changed. I'll look at our record of bringing through young players, which has been excellent whilst NC has been in charge.

We'll be rait.

Took Higginbotham months to settle in. Then he was arguably our 2nd best ever defender in the Premiership.

Not interested how the player perform in friendlies, they were rubbish in a couple last season and we did ok in the league.

To me it's a fitness exercise, chance for people to see the new kit, bit of a run out. Lee Croft played well in the friendles last year and then hardly ever played for us, so I don't think, unless something dramatic happens, too much importance is attached to them.

I'd imagine Cluffy already has likely starting 11 against Sheff Wed in his head.

Effectively this is one of Galinski's first games with the first team. I wouldn't expect any player, senior or otherwise to have a blinder in their first game, a friendly when things are being constantly chopped and changed. I'll look at our record of bringing through young players, which has been excellent whilst NC has been in charge.

We'll be rait.

Higginbottom 2nd best prem defender we have had? Are you having a laugh?

McGrath as well, higgs was bad at the beginning as he was played at LB, was much better inside. One question, is this Swiss lad left sided? Reason I ask is that Keogh is not and that is my concern with the replacement, shack ell gave us a good balance

McGrath as well, higgs was bad at the beginning as he was played at LB, was much better inside. One question, is this Swiss lad left sided? Reason I ask is that Keogh is not and that is my concern with the replacement, shack ell gave us a good balance

Buxton's left footed though, and it's probably going to be Bucko and Keogh as the first choice centre halves this season. When (or even if) Barker comes back, we can worry about it then.

Buxton's left footed though, and it's probably going to be Bucko and Keogh as the first choice centre halves this season. When (or even if) Barker comes back, we can worry about it then.

Why do people obsess about this left footed right footed partnership at the back? When did this suddenly become a major concern?

Archived