Callum Ball

DerbyRam!

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Then you'll just course arguments.

I'll course arguments will I. I guest I'll have to be carful about arganouts then.

Seriously though, if you don't like people question what you say and asking for explanation on the internet, then don't post your thoughts on the internet. Just because you have an opinion, doesn't mean its worth anything. An opinion is only as valuable as the evidence you have to back it up.

I know he only played 6 or 7 games for us last year, and he is a local lad, but does anyone really think he is a future star?

Most of the comments about him seem to imply some sort of pele/hurst icon whereas I see someone who might end up being decent at best.

I think he's the kind of player who will one day be a goal scorer at this level, whether that's in the near future or in his late 20s though is the real question. He has some ability, and knows where the net is, but now he's got to prove he can do it for league points.

I know he only played 6 or 7 games for us last year, and he is a local lad, but does anyone really think he is a future star?

Most of the comments about him seem to imply some sort of pele/hurst icon whereas I see someone who might end up being decent at best.

He played 23 games last season

• 5 months later...

Archived