Premier Members Area at Pride Park

rsmini

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dear oh dear, with some of these comments we have really lost touch with the game of football. And on the back of my Hannover trip I really am doubting English fans!

Whilst I disagree with all of this garbage, I know many in the club will to, I have no problem with it as long as:-

My South Stand project is not jepodised.

Safe Standing is supported.

Have to say though that YET AGAIN fans who have money more than the average football fan are getting the luxuries.

Do I get a free beer or pie with my season ticket?

Can I wave a flag high and proud showing my colours?

Will say it again, whilst I have no problem with this please lets consider the vocal support of our club for once. Now I know the South Stand project is still ongoing but if this doesnt go anywhere myself and many other fans will be really p*****d off.

I have to say I disagree with this. I think football should be brought back to being the working mans game, none of this nonsense of carpets and 'premier' seats, this isn't the odeon cinema. I would rather they cheapen one game seats so people can actually come on a match by match basis, this could be done through Nick's safe standing initative and to try and generate some atmosphere so pride park becomes an intimidating place. It can be done, it was done at times last season but we need to try and gain some consistancy and support from the club to make it happen more.

• 5 years later...

First of all it’s an extra £145 (ish) on top of your season ticket cost for the membership fee. 

For this you get a programme & team sheet for every league game as well as a tea/coffee/hot choc/soft drink. Your seat is padded & in a carpeted area

You get a free ticket for the first home games in both cups (tough luck this season ☹️) & get first dibs on away tickets (equivalent to away membership)

There’s not a great deal of atmosphere in there because it’s full mainly of old farts like me who have done their time in popside/issue/c stand etc but I reckon they’re the best seats in the house for viewing the game 

14 minutes ago, Waffle said:

Sorry to bump this thread, but my friend has just moved his season ticket to a premier seating area and him and I were wondering what this includes and whether it’s the same as the opening post?

51 minutes ago, Roboram said:

First of all it’s an extra £145 (ish) on top of your season ticket cost for the membership fee. 

For this you get a programme & team sheet for every league game as well as a tea/coffee/hot choc/soft drink. Your seat is padded & in a carpeted area

You get a free ticket for the first home games in both cups (tough luck this season ☹️) & get first dibs on away tickets (equivalent to away membership)

There’s not a great deal of atmosphere in there because it’s full mainly of old farts like me who have done their time in popside/issue/c stand etc but I reckon they’re the best seats in the house for viewing the game 

Cheers 

The games changed both on and off the pitch and will continue to do so. I remember when football rattles were the norm,(and not a bad thing too). Anything that can accommodate and appeal to more supporters whilst generating more income can only be viewed as a positive for the club.

DCFC showing forward thinking and trying to provide an overall experience for those prepared to pay and whats wrong with that?

Okay its not the football experience wanted by everyone,    We  need to continue to cater for ALL at affordable pricing  with Incentive's for people to return and enjoy their match day experience. If that involves padded seats, complimentary drinks so be it.

Personally i would like a heated padded seat, heated floor matts to keep me feet warm on those bloody cold nights and a drinks  ordering service to my seat .unfortunately my days of wanting to jump up and down on a terrace have long gone and whilst i enjoy watching the rams a few creature comforts during the process would be appreciated.

7 hours ago, Inverurie Ram said:

£2 match tickets and Free Glitter Tattoes. Ave it! 

https://www.nottscountyfc.co.uk/news/2018/february/2-for-crewe/

Regarding the carpet.

Dear Mel, Can we all come along with our own door mats to keep the costs down, to keep Pride Park clean and our feet warm?

https://personalise.com/dcfc-patterned-door-mat.html

25pfk.png

Oh dear, I think you just got someone a nice solicitors letter from the marketing department.

I'd like to see

• bigger padded chairs - like the ones at wembley.
  • concourse areas with carpet and seating and tables like mcfarlands bar
  • proper food choices instead of all the crap we serve
  • more parking
  • a statue of kevin hector
  • a pub on each corner - kick out starbucks 
  • Bars open after the game
  • no floppy beer glasses
  • toilets that don't look resemble a cattle shed stinking of pish
  • Shiny Escalators instead of all the stairs
  • a beautiful stadium instead of kinspan cladding or gimmicks by the local numpty architect
  • prawn sandwiches 

That sort of thing

5 minutes ago, RamNut said:

I'd like to see

• more parking
  • no floppy beer glasses
  • a beautiful stadium instead of kinspan cladding or gimmicks by the local numpty architect
  • prawn sandwiches 

That sort of thing

I'd just like to see us get 3 points every game but I am rather picky?

2 minutes ago, EnigmaRam said:

I'd just like to see us get 3 points every game but I am rather picky?

That as well and.....

• Side salads and cutlery and napkins
  • the option of a sweet sherry
  • Nice toileteries and soaps 
  • Discrete lighting and soft furnishings
  • Beautiful people all smiling and happy
  • Former Rams shaking our hands and chatting to us
  • Real coffee served in real cups with handles and saucers 

nnuuurrrsse !

3 hours ago, RamNut said:

I'd like to see

• more parking
  • no floppy beer glasses
  • prawn sandwiches 

That sort of thing

Sadly the brain dead mentality of some football fans mean that the majority can’t have nice things!

8 hours ago, RamNut said:

That as well and.....

• Side salads and cutlery and napkins
  • the option of a sweet sherry
  • Nice toileteries and soaps 
  • Discrete lighting and soft furnishings
  • Beautiful people all smiling and happy
  • Former Rams shaking our hands and chatting to us
  • Real coffee served in real cups with handles and saucers 

nnuuurrrsse !

I thought all this was laid on in the west stand?

Archived