Tom Glick to Manchester City

CumbrianRam

Because thats what I think thats why, haven't you just been on about being your own person, and having a right to your personal view.

I want all the Yanks to go, owners and all, and take Doyle with them when they go.

That doesn't include 'RoK' tho duzzit ?

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Because thats what I think thats why, haven't you just been on about being your own person, and having a right to your personal view.

I want all the Yanks to go, owners and all, and take Doyle with them when they go.

Yes but having a view on someones ability to do a job well or not is somewhat different to judging whether someone should have a job based on whcat country they were born in is a bit different. You are of course entitled to your opinion I would never say otherwise but I will challenge apparent racism.

To hear some of you talk you would think we had won the Champions league three years in a row and the FA cup the same number of times whilst Glick has been here.

Instead of stagnation team wise, it is no better than it was when he came, in fact it is worse, because we had a Championship promotion side.

Some don't care about being a few million in debt, if it means competing, me for one.

Clough Snr did not need a Glick, Jim did not need a Glick, good riddance, hope it is not long before Appleby and the owners depart as well IMHO. 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/smile' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

Clough senior was able to break the British transfer record for a defender (Colin Todd) and smash the record outright for David Nish, and pay top wages to get Dave Mackay. Unfair comparison, imho!

Yes but having a view on someones ability to do a job well or not is somewhat different to judging whether someone should have a job based on whcat country they were born in is a bit different. You are of course entitled to your opinion I would never say otherwise but I will challenge[size=5] apparent racism[/size].

With all due respect, get a life

Clough senior was able to break the British transfer record for a defender (Colin Todd) and smash the record outright for David Nish, and pay top wages to get Dave Mackay. Unfair comparison, imho!

Correct, we just had an owner, and two managers, no Glick, no Appleby, f/kin great .

Correct, we just had an owner, and two managers, no Glick, no Appleby, f/kin great .

The owner had money, or did until Brian spent it without telling him 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/wink' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' /> ...problem for us is we have no money, with or without Glick. 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/sad' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':(' />

The owner had money, or did until Brian spent it without telling him 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/wink' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' /> ...problem for us is we have no money, with or without Glick. 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/sad' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':(' />

Not true, we have owners with plenty, but thats all they are owners, not fans, not supporters, just owners.

Brian did not spend all Sams money, he sttill had plenty left for big Dave.

He has had plenty of support to be fair. Have you actually gone through every members posts to find any contradictions in each and every one?

I for one am a single entity with a single voice not just a member of the masses.

Or to paraphrase 'I am not a number'.

For me he has been made a massive scapegoat by some and have held that belief constantly for that am I wrong? Maybe or maybe not but the champions of England have seen something in him.

Agh, this is a waste of my time, but for the sake of setting it clear.

No I obviously haven't been through everybodys postsssss.

And how do I know they're fickle? Well easy. I've been on the forum long enough to have a general idea of what most of the regulars think about Tom Glick and how that opinion differs in this thread.

Otherwise good for you being a single entity wooo, f*ck society, whay!

Well done tom, and thanks for the stability at the club,

for all of those that dont rate him, I am pretty sure the people that headhunted him from the richest club in the work have a better idea of his skill set than any of us and obviously rate him.

Would be good if he can sort out some loan prospects this way, in terms of compensation do you get any with chief exec's I wouldnt of thought it, but you do with managers so who knows??

I bet all of the american investors arent too happy about this, losing there man on the ground

[size=3][size=4]Cant believe that you have all been drawn in by more Glick spin, every season he is a master at it.[/size][/size]

[size=3][size=4]At the end of the summer when we have sold Shackell, Davies, Frank, Bryson and Bennett, and replaced them with Andrew Corbett, Jack Dyer, Billy Kee, and Phil Gee, and employed our new CEO Nick Leeson, Glick will tell us all that having reviewed the situation, he wants to stay and will save the day/season.....and we will all be happy.[/size][/size]

[size=3][size=4]I have heard this from a realiable sauce.[/size][/size]

Lots of tears on here from the Tom Glick fan club.When i heard the news i opened the wine and celebrated.Looking

forward to his departure.Whether his fan club stay with the Rams or follow him to City we will see.

However the point many of them make that the richest owner in the world wanting him means that he must be good

misses the point.With us he was CEO he ran the show with city hes a salesman which is a backwards step.

Lots of tears on here from the Tom Glick fan club.When i heard the news i opened the wine and celebrated.Looking

forward to his departure.Whether his fan club stay with the Rams or follow him to City we will see.

However the point many of them make that the richest owner in the world wanting him means that he must be good

misses the point.With us he was CEO he ran the show with city hes a salesman which is a backwards step.

Hardly a backwards step when going to Champions of England, will be paid considerably more than he is with DCFC.

Archived