Hendrick starting for ROI U21.

JacobDcfc

Is Davies leaving? Yes. Did i tell you this? Yes. Did i say he rejected a new contract. Yes.

Sure the silly details we're there but i only put what i was told.

think you will find that someone else said about rejecting a contract over a week before your "correct" post.

The most important details were wrong, by some distance, Ipswich? Pfft, looks like the wrong side of the country. Done deal? Pfft, he is still here almost 4 weeks later. See where the problem is?!?

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hendrick is leaving Derby, going to Ipswich, will be announced tomorrow, he's taken his kids out of school. A fee is involved.

Hendrick is leaving Derby, going to Ipswich, will be announced tomorrow, he's taken himself out of school

One thing we haven't thought of yet is maybe Steve regularly visits the forum, saw our reaction to Jacob's information, and felt sorry for the guy and transfer listed himself to make him look right after all.

So well done Jacob, you might have just lost us our top goalscorer. Cheers.

The core details we're right though. Stop hating.

Surely the core details were that Davies was sold to Ipswich... Davies is still as much of a Derby player that Fielding, Barker, Shackell...etc are.

If you had said Steve Davies is being transfer listed, then bam... you would of got your rewards then, but now... you're still wrong about the whole thing!

Surely the core details were that Davies was sold to Ipswich... Davies is still as much of a Derby player that Fielding, Barker, Shackell...etc are.

If you had said Steve Davies is being transfer listed, then bam... you would of got your rewards then, but now... you're still wrong about the whole thing!

that's what I meant.

There was no hating, just trying to explain why people might take everything you say with a big dollop of salt, jacob.

I think jeff will be make the first full ireland squad after the euros. I also think once he's in the squad he'll be there for a few years.

He's got a decent future ahead of him I think.

Which unfortunately leads me to believe he will leave us at the end of next season.

Hendrick will become a Premier League player, if we want to keep him we need to become a premier League club.

Will Hughes will be the same as will Bennett most probably. Obviously Hughes and Bennett have to establish themselves in the champ first but Hendrick isn't that far off.

Money talks and if we are paying peanuts like Metgod broadcasted (bottom 6 budget) clubs will know that they can increase the wages of any one of our players with ease.

Archived