Hendrick starting for ROI U21.

JacobDcfc

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hendrick will become a Premier League player, if we want to keep him we need to become a premier League club.

Will Hughes will be the same as will Bennett most probably. Obviously Hughes and Bennett have to establish themselves in the champ first but Hendrick isn't that far off.

Money talks and if we are paying peanuts like Metgod broadcasted (bottom 6 budget) clubs will know that they can increase the wages of any one of our players with ease.

If we all turn up, fill the ground and get behind the players (even if they make a mistake, I know, I know, bit old fashioned that..) enough money may be generated to offer them a tad more if richer clubs come calling.

Could be worth a try!

If we all turn up, fill the ground and get behind the players (even if they make a mistake, I know, I know, bit old fashioned that..) enough money may be generated to offer them a tad more if richer clubs come calling.

Could be worth a try!

Agree but we don't all turn up though do we hence the massive decline in attendance was only a couple of Seasons ago we were still getting 28,000 average. Had a season ticket since 96 and every year always close to being full exept for the past couple of years for whatever reason.

Just think he will be a top player and top players play in the top leagues not the second tier

Archived