Cloughs message to all fans attending last game!

Whoneedshuls

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I find it embarassing also.

I seem to remember that we only used to do pitch invasions, if we had survived a relegation or got promoted, or won div 2 or something.

But as many pointed out to me last year, since the move to PPS the chav / younger fans have been invading the last game of the season no matter what, for as long as they have been attending matches.

The last few years it has been because we have survived for another season. If we were to invade the pitch it should have been when we were definately safe again for next season so about a month ago. For once it would be nice for the invasion not to happen and for them to do a lap of honour so we can all say thanks to them for their efforts.

I understand why we have done it in the past and I have walked onto the pitch after every other saft lad has sprinted on their and then puked their ring up as they are out of breath lol.

Also don't want the club to justify there is less money to spend on players because they have to relay the pitch due to being damaged by the pitch invasion. As it is the sprinkle system is useless has to be spun by hand

Archived