Cloughs message to all fans attending last game!

Whoneedshuls

to be honest i think it's funny and cant see a problem, it's more for them than us in the stands, like i said were there for the football and that's enough to get me going/in the mood, i don't need anything to gee me up, if i did i wouldn't bother going.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i'd like there to be a proper designated 'supporters section' as i think it's called in the states. thinking safe-standing, flags, people with megaphones getting chants going, italian ultras style. perhaps a strictly no under 14/15/16 zone..

- remove the goal music

- remove steve bloomer's watching (had its time now).

- bar outside the ground that you have to pass on by if youre coming from the station with heaters and cover to keep you out of the rain with a local and national beer, discounted price if you arrive early.

I dont like the matchday experience that much either.. Steve Bloomer has had it's time and no-one sings it anymore.. and the music before the game is'nt good.. it's cringeworthy..

I went to my first game in years home V Middlesborough (poor me, I know...) and I agree with the majority of what has been criticised on here.

But one thing I liked was the kids reading out the teamsheet, I actually found it quite sweet. I was sat near the corner they were shepherded to after they were done and the faces were beaming.

Thankfully the players were thoughtful enough not to inflict any goal music upon me.

i'd like there to be a proper designated 'supporters section' as i think it's called in the states. thinking safe-standing, flags, people with megaphones getting chants going, italian ultras style. perhaps a strictly no under 14/15/16 zone..

That could be a problem though, as in the south east corner/south stand I'd say a large majority of it's occupants fit into that age range. What we are lacking is 18-22 year olds in the corner for me.

That could be a problem though, as in the south east corner/south stand I'd say a large majority of it's occupants fit into that age range. What we are lacking is 18-22 year olds in the corner for me.

maybe it's to do with the fact more and more 18-22 year olds are at university or whatever. I'm at university and i am from nottingham, so i don't/can't come in a big group very often to games. just with my dad. Maybe the decline of loud support comes with the first generation of fans who have been accustomed to TV and the destruction of traditional 'supporter bases' getting to the 18-22 band... I am only marginally older than the premier league itself and have grown up with people in my class supporting arsenal, chelsea, liverpool, (a lot of) man utd, leeds (and to be fair quite a lot of forest fans, but maybe not even 40%).

Archived