sage

Fielding £1million

Brayford £850,000

Roberts £14.5m

Barker N/A

Shackell £1.2m

O'Brien £500,000

Buxton £8m

Green Free (if he signs a new deal £750,000)

Bryson £1 million

Hendrick £500,000 (not including add ons)

Ward £500,000

Davies S Free (if signs a new deal £750,000)

Robinson £1 million

Maguire £450,000

Tyson £200,000

Davies B £150,000

Bailey £500,000

Ball £150,000

Bennett tribunial

Croft Free

Ledgzins £300,000

Naylor £250,000

Addison £200,000

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fielding £1 mil

Brayford £750,000

Roberts N/A

Barker N/A

Shackell £1.5m

O'Brien £300k

Buxton N/A

Green N/A

Bryson £750,000

Hendrick £1m

Ward £800,000

Davies S £1 m

Robinson £800k

Maguire £400,000

Tyson NOTHING

Davies B £500,000

Bailey £800,000

Ball £250,000

Bennett £1m+

Croft Free

Ledgzins £250,000

Naylor £200,000

Agree with some of the original valuations- Fielding is a young English keeper with international experience and is rapidly becoming one of the best keepers in the division. at his age he is easily worth £1m and will continue to grow in value if he caries on.

Hendrick is worth 1 million at the minute but I am sure that he will not be sold.

If steve Davies stays fit for any length of time he is worth 2 million if his goals to game ratio remains the same even more- at the minute he is too much of a gamble.

B.Davies has come in and done well in the latter stages of the season and could attract interest from other champ sides.

Fielding £1 Mill

Brayford £1 Mill

Roberts N/A

Barker N/A

Shackell £1.5m

O'Brien £300k

Buxton N/A

Green £500,000

Bryson £1.5

Hendrick £1m

Ward £1.5m

Savies £750,000 (Cause of injuries)

Robinson £1 mill

Maguire £400,000

Tyson £1 and a pack ov peanuts

Bavies £500,000

Bailey £450,000

Ball £250,000

Bennett £3m

Croft Narder.

Ledgzins £250,000

Naylor £200,000

Fielding £750,000

Brayford £250,000 - Maybe seen as injury prone

Roberts N/A

Barker N/A

Shackell £1.8m

O'Brien 0 - with health problems and still to come back from a major injury

Buxton N/A

Green N/A

Bryson £1.5m

Hendrick £2m - a top prospect and, I think, the only one of our squad to attract PL interest

Ward £400,000

Davies S 0 - out of contract in July(£500,00 if extended, more if proves fitness)

Robinson £1.5m - goal scorers cost money

Maguire £750,000 -* the loan has added 1000% to his value

Tyson 0 - strikers who don't score are pointless

Davies B £200,000

Bailey £200,000 - back up midfielders are cheap

Ball £50,000 - not quite up to standard - yet

Bennett £1m+ depends on his contract - I don't think players can sign a full contract until 17 years old. Compo likely to be £100,000

Croft 0

Ledgzins £50,000 - back up keepers are cheap

Naylor £100,000

Hughes £200,000 if on proper conract

Addison 0 - Every other club knows that we give unwanted players away

wrong,wrong and wrong 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/biggrin' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' /> cheer up you pessimistic b*stard! a free for Steve Davies? 700K upwards!

Bailey is at least 400k. we all forget he's quite young. Ward is a 600K player.

and the worst one- Brayford for 250k?! One of the best Young, English RB's around?! who's been out for a few months and is suddenly seen as Injury Prone. 750K plus.

From what i gather, we don't have to sell players this summer, but we may need to sell before we can bring players in. On that basis, what fee would you accept to fund other purchases for the following players.

I expect to my attempts to price players will get hammered, but here goes.

Fielding £750,000

Brayford £750,000

Roberts N/A

Barker N/A

Shackell £1.5m

O'Brien £200,000

Buxton N/A

Green N/A

Bryson £750,000

Hendrick £600,00

Ward £600,000

Davies S £750,000

Robinson £500,000

Maguire £400,000

Tyson £100,000

Davies B £200,000

Bailey £600,000

Ball £250,000

Bennett £1m+

Croft Free

Ledgzins £250,000

Naylor £200,000

My tin hat is on and I await your opinions.

A bit off the intended subject really but in asking the question "How much is the doggy in the window"? In view of alleged happenings in Rhyl, could it be said that a certain player from South Yorkshire is the "one with the waggley tail?" 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/smile' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

Fielding £1 mil

Brayford £750,000

Roberts N/A

Barker N/A

Shackell £1.5m

O'Brien £300k

Buxton N/A

Green N/A

Bryson £750,000

Hendrick £1m

Ward £800,000

Davies S £1 m

Robinson £800k

Maguire £400,000

Tyson NOTHING

Davies B £500,000

Bailey £800,000

Ball £250,000

Bennett £1m+

Croft Free

Ledgzins £250,000

Naylor £200,000

Agree with some of the original valuations- Fielding is a young English keeper with international experience and is rapidly becoming one of the best keepers in the division. at his age he is easily worth £1m and will continue to grow in value if he caries on.

Hendrick is worth 1 million at the minute but I am sure that he will not be sold.

If steve Davies stays fit for any length of time he is worth 2 million if his goals to game ratio remains the same even more- at the minute he is too much of a gamble.

B.Davies has come in and done well in the latter stages of the season and could attract interest from other champ sides.

best one so far.

Fielding £850k

Brayford £750k

Roberts N/A

Barker £550k

Shackell £1.2m

O'Brien £200k

Buxton £80k

Green £400k

Bryson £700k

Hendrick £800k

Ward £700k

Savies £700k

Robinson £700k

Maguire £400k

Tyson £50k

Bavies £250k

Bailey £400k

Ball £150k

Bennett £1.1M

Croft £50k

Ledgzins £90k

Naylor £75k

These are what the players are worth.. We don't have anyone other than Shackell and Bennett that are worth more than $1mill IMO.. Now this isn't what they'd sell for.. I honestly don't think anyone would offer a fee for Naylor, Ball, Tyson, Green, Buxton anywhere near their 'asking price'

It also all depends whether we are selling and the situation.. We'd never get $550k for Barker, $700k for Ward nor $400k for Green as no-one would offer those prices.. If they were transfer listed, I'd be amazed if we got $300k for them..

The only ones that we could get money for are those that drum up enough interest to attract a bid, and if we're lucky we could sell them on for higher than those prices.. The only ones I can see that would drum up a bid is Fielding, Shacks, Hendrick, Bennett and perhaps Brayford at this moment in time..

There's no way we can expect more than a million for Theo as people have suggested because no-one with that sort of money would offer that.. That's dreamland.. He wouldn't leave us unless it was to someone better, and someone like Blackpool or Brum wouldn't need him so who is realistically going to offer $1mill+ for him?

Fielding £1.5m (he's been called up to the senior squad, that increases his value above his ability)

Brayford £750,000

Barker - Barker-type fee I would imagine

Shackell £1m, why would his value go up when he probably hasn't been as good this season as last season?

O'Brien £200,000

Buxton £100,000

Green £500,000

Bryson £750,000

Hendrick £1.5m - possibly more, the kind of players managers will love

Ward £500,000

Davies S £1m

Robinson £750,000

Maguire £250,000

Tyson £200,000

Davies B £150,000

Bailey £600,000

Ball £150,000

Croft - think we'd actually pay the fee ourselves to get rid of him

Ledgzins £100,000

Naylor £100,000

There's no way we can expect more than a million for Theo as people have suggested because no-one with that sort of money would offer that.. That's dreamland.. He wouldn't leave us unless it was to someone better, and someone like Blackpool or Brum wouldn't need him so who is realistically going to offer $1mill+ for him?

Leicester City.

I don't think you can say that about any striker performing even mildly well in this league while Nigel Pearson is manager of Leicester with all the money in Thailand behind him.

If Leicester are interested he'll fetch £1m at the very least.

wrong,wrong and wrong 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/biggrin' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' /> cheer up you pessimistic b*stard! a free for Steve Davies? 700K upwards!

Bailey is at least 400k. we all forget he's quite young. Ward is a 600K player.

and the worst one- Brayford for 250k?! One of the best Young, English RB's around?! who's been out for a few months and is suddenly seen as Injury Prone. 750K plus.

IMO, those are their current values.

Steve Davies's injury record would massively reduce his value to any club.

Brayford has been out for much of the season and has been only adequate for most of the other games. No club would risk much on him at the moment. As soon as he gets back his fitness and form he'll be worth over a million, until then he's not worth too much.

Bailey is not currently a first team player, he has also had his own injury problems. His value is currently quite low. Again, if he gets back in the side and plays well, his value will go up.

Would people really be happy to part with Bennet for around 1 million?

If we sold one of the countries brightest talents at the age of 16 for 1 million pound i'd go ape. Absolute APE.

I think most people have said £1m+ ie with a series of add ons for appearances, international progress etc

Would people really be happy to part with Bennet for around 1 million?

If we sold one of the countries brightest talents at the age of 16 for 1 million pound i'd go ape. Absolute APE.

I was just going to say that it is not what we'd be happy to accept, but what they are worth. However, I've just looked back at the OP and realised that I have answered the wrong question 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/wacko' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':wacko:' />

My answers were what we could sell them for tomorrow (if the window were open) not what I'd be happy with.

Shackell £1m, why would his value go up when he probably hasn't been as good this season as last season?

Because we won't replace him with anyone better for 1 million, why would we need to sell one of our most consistent performers for no more than we bought him for? We're not in a position where we have to sell (especially considering Barkers out now). It would seem the worlds pointless transfer to me if we sold him for no more than we had bought him for, unless we were absolute skint and had to bring in 2/3 players on his fee/wage.

Because we won't replace him with anyone better for 1 million, why would we need to sell one of our most consistent performers for no more than we bought him for? We're not in a position where we have to sell (especially considering Barkers out now). It would seem the worlds pointless transfer to me if we sold him for no more than we had bought him for, unless we were absolute skint and had to bring in 2/3 players on his fee/wage.

I was just valuating him. That's his value, in my opinion - he has done nothing to raise his value.

Whether I think we should sell him for that value is a different matter. But you won't get much more than £1m for him.

Why is Bennett supposed to be so good and worth millions? I am not knocking the lad and I am pleased to have him at the club but what has he actually done to be valued so highly? He may be decent, he may not be- only time will tell. It just puzzles me that he is a "wonder kid" for some reason. Same with Hughes I suppose

Archived