Derby County v Ipswich Town

ladyram

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We're county, they are a town. Counties are bigger than towns. Win.

Oh the wonders of an American education! Mind you, he does have a point. 2-1 to the Rams. The Davies twins to score for us. Chopra for them in the dying minutes.

BTW since when has Jewell gone back to Ipswich?

0-2 chopra with both of them. Ipswich are on a decent run at the moment. I don't understand the hate with Jewell, he tried his best (albeit his best was awful) and resigned, same with phil brown I never understood the hatred of tango man.

0-2 chopra with both of them. Ipswich are on a decent run at the moment. I don't understand the hate with Jewell, he tried his best (albeit his best was awful) and resigned, same with phil brown I never understood the hatred of tango man.

Yet you are more than happy to constantly slate a manager who has done less wrong than either of them.

* posted before I saw BnW. Point still stands.

Yet you are more than happy to constantly slate a manager who has done less wrong than either of them.

* posted before I saw BnW. Point still stands.

I don't slate the mans character of the manager or hate him. I criticize what I believe to be inept management when I see it. The hatred with Jewell or Brown which is banded around by some is different. Both did a bad job and deserve to be criticized for that, but to carry on a hatred based solely upon management performence to me is unwarranted. When Nigel leaves I will wish the best for him in the future. I did the same with Brown and Jewell.

I don't slate the mans character of the manager or hate him. I criticize what I believe to be inept management when I see it. The hatred with Jewell or Brown which is banded around by some is different. Both did a bad job and deserve to be criticized for that, but to carry on a hatred based solely upon management performence to me is unwarranted. When Nigel leaves I will wish the best for him in the future. I did the same with Brown and Jewell.

Fair point. So...Brown out, Jewell out, Clough Out, Most people connected with the Club Out.

Seems to be a little easier to criticise than it is to pinpoint who might actually turn this around.

Derby 2-1 Ipswich. (Savies and Theo) (Emmanuel-Thomas, who btw is such a ******* saint because he didn't take a pay rise, bless his little cotton socks)

Really want to beat these after losing at Portman Road.

I'm actually gonna be at this one too 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/biggrin' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />

I recall the disappointment I felt in December when we lost to Ipswich.

Time to redress the balance I think. I still think Savies and Bavies will score to put us 2 ahead, only for Chopra to reply with a soft goal and a jittery last 20 mins, but surely one of these days the lads will put in a classic performance, or do we save all our excitement for games involving the Brian Clough Trophy?

[url=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Brian_Clough_and_Brian_Taylor_Statue_Derby]http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/2/21/Brian_Clough_and_Brian_Taylor_Statue_Derby/170px-Brian_Clough_and_Brian_Taylor_Statue_Derby

Archived