Kappa, it is...

Ambitious

• Replies 661
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's actually not buymobiles.net's fault about the sponsor size, all Kappa kits have massive sponsors, from Fulham to Roma.

Why Kappa thinks this is such a brilliant design feature beats me, but it's something we're going to have to get used to.

I can take that if every home kit is as good as this one.

Just released on the DCFC OS...

http://www.dcfc.co.uk/page/NewsDetail/0,,10270~2850594,00.html?

During the website development for Derby County's new retail site - [url=http://www.dcfcmegastore.com/]dcfcmegastore.com- a website configuration error occurred at Kappa HQ last week.

This error enabled fans to view the new Derby County Kappa home kit (pictured right), along with various pieces of leisurewear and several kit prototypes.

Derby County and Kappa are overwhelmed with fans' positive response to the 2012-13 kit designs and leisurewear, even with the images having been seen sooner than expected.

'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':lol:' /> Oooops!

I think that's the best home shirt we have had in a long time. Shame it will be near to £70 when I've done putting what I want on it, I struggle to justify spending that much 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/sad' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':(' />

I was pretty amazed when I saw that our replica shirts were £50, it's nothing short of extortionate and I personally wouldn't buy one, especially as I don't particularly like the design anyway, but that's besides the point.

Yea for my son it's 35 for top 17 for shorts and 8 for socks total of 60 quid for 5year olds kit. Bearing in mind he's football mad and likes football kits I know that this is double the price of liverpools kit and also chelsea kit

I like them all- nice to see a different kit for a change- not sure what the quality is like but I am just relieved it hasn't got the Kappa sign all down the sleeves. I am going to reserve final judgement until I have seen them in the flesh but first impressions are good

Yea for my son it's 35 for top 17 for shorts and 8 for socks total of 60 quid for 5year olds kit. Bearing in mind he's football mad and likes football kits I know that this is double the price of liverpools kit and also chelsea kit

Liverpool and Chelsea kits are the same price.

Its a beautiful kit, the first decent one we hve had since...the patrick years.

Liverpool and Chelsea kits are the same price.

Its a beautiful kit, the first decent one we hve had since...the patrick years.

Love how people argue about anything on here I have paid for both of these kits for real not googled them the Liverpool kit was 28 quid and Chelsea kit was 27 quid and 8 quid for the socks so total of 63 pound forboth. Before y'all start he wanted Chelsea kit because he watched them win champs league and loves Torres and liverpools his grandads fault as he collects allsorts of Liverpool ****. But he's a ram and will be going to matches this season

Love how people argue about anything on here I have paid for both of these kits for real not googled them the Liverpool kit was 28 quid and Chelsea kit was 27 quid and 8 quid for the socks so total of 63 pound forboth. Before y'all start he wanted Chelsea kit because he watched them win champs league and loves Torres and liverpools his grandads fault as he collects allsorts of Liverpool ****. But he's a ram and will be going to matches this season

Keeping his options open, wise kid. Wish I was as clever at that age.

There's no way I could wear this shirt. I'm 6'5"" and skinny all over apart from a massive beer belly. Would look a proper tonnup in it although I do like the design. Also, the long sleeves look short on Brayford and I've got arms like Shaka Hislop.

In summary - Belly like Mr. Tumble, arms like Mr. Tickle!!

The liverpool and Chelsea kits have the same RRP as our shirt. The fact that wherever you got them from is selling them as a loss leader to get people into the shop is by the by, we only sell at the DCFC outlets, so we are of course going to charge full RRP, we would be crazy not to, I would think it is our mayjor earner of all the merchandise.

So, I am NOT arguing over nothing, I am just stating a point, the new kit, it might not to be everyone's taste, but the price is something no one can winge about, football shirts are expensive, it's how it is i am afraid.

As for buying the kid a Chelsea and Liverpool shirt...... terrible decision...get him a Man City one and give him a lifetime of happiness not like us.....my father was born in Manchester and the fact that he nevermade me support one of those two teams gives me sleepless nights even 40 years on.....

Archived