Kappa, it is...

Ambitious

• Replies 661
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Has anyone else had any problems with the lettering of the BuyMobiles.Net peeling off the shirt? Had it less than a month (obviously) and only washed it 3 or 4 times, it shouldn't be doing this. I don't know whether to take it back to the shop or what?

Has anyone else had any problems with the lettering of the BuyMobiles.Net peeling off the shirt? Had it less than a month (obviously) and only washed it 3 or 4 times, it shouldn't be doing this. I don't know whether to take it back to the shop or what?

Dude, its £50...take it back to the shop.

Wash it another half dozen times or so so the buy mobiles comes off completely and you'll have a very nice shirt. http://knifewallpapers.com/smilies/thumbs_up_smiley

They'll probably say 'sorry but it clearly says in size 1 font invisible ink that you should never was the shirt.'

YES! I did. Took it back and got a brand new one.

Although the manager did try and blame me for it. Just tell her you stuck to the instructions on the label and she'll give you a new one.

They cost about 12p to make and she moaned about giving you a new one?

Some of these Malaysian kids need to get their finger out.

Don't blame the shop, blame those kids. B******s. Is it too much to ask to have decent print?

• 4 months later...

Archived