is messi the greatest player ever ?

mozza

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The first 2 goals are just world class runs and finishes.. That you'd expect of a brilliant footballer..

The 3rd goal is just what seperates him from anyone else on this planet.. He picks up the ball in a right wing position, beats the LB with ease, cuts in past 2 players before bending one in the top left hand corner from 25 yards..

The fact I wouldn't even rate it in his top 20 goals is just proof of how ridiculously good he is..

The thing is aswell is that if Messi wasn't around Ronaldo would win all the prestigious trophies and he'd be labelled an all time great aswell.. Those 2 are so far ahead of any other footballer in their respective positions it's crazy.. Ronaldo also deserves recognition for being so good aswell

I am not doubting Messis incredible abilty,however could he skip over the BBG mud like say George Best?

I always find it difficult to compare players of the past too todays players so many factors make it difficult for me.

Todays Players dont have the likes of Ron Harris Tommy Smith Norman Hunter etc clattering in from behind for example.

• 1 month later...

Look up gullible in your English dictionary.

Don't need to. This guy I can trust. What was funny is that when he told about this incident me and a friend of mine were like couple of teenagers going eeeeek and he didn't see anything in it.

Don't need to. This guy I can trust. What was funny is that when he told about this incident me and a friend of mine were like couple of teenagers going eeeeek and he didn't see anything in it.

tell him Boycie said he's full of *****.

Archived