Pride Park Atmosphere - Pls Read and Take Action.

therams69

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As much as I'm for the idea (I did sign), pretty much all the singers are around the SE at the minute anyway, so what's gonna make them sing in a different stand. The noise will carry more and it'll seem better when it's pumping, but if people don't wanna sing, they just won't. I sing my heart out most of the time, but not a word tonight. Just didn't feel like it with the performance.

signed

Nice of you but we could have probably heard you singing across the Atlantic tonight for the silence in "Pride park" was so deafening. Can't say I am surprised though- we were awful today and our crowd often needs a kick start by someone on the pitch actually doing something to suggest they have played the game before. My mate decided to come along today as he had nothing better to do- by half time we both realised he had been very wrong, he has a sharp stick and eyes.

As much as I'm for the idea (I did sign), pretty much all the singers are around the SE at the minute anyway, so what's gonna make them sing in a different stand. The noise will carry more and it'll seem better when it's pumping, but if people don't wanna sing, they just won't. I sing my heart out most of the time, but not a word tonight. Just didn't feel like it with the performance.

Its all about setting a base up for the future. A place where fans want to go to be vocal. Many have said they would actually move over to the South Stand if this went ahead. It wouldnt change overnight and woiuld probably take a good few years but it needs to happen.

If the club advertised it in the right way things would work.

Also away fans next to the singing area = banter = more fans singing.

Reading fans were in Alvaston last night.

Good point, but I think it will just act as a wake up call to people and get more fans interested in singing. I don't want to say it would be better to "advertise" as the noisy bit, because it sounds like something some idiot in a suit would come up with in the PR department, but it would raise awareness of the atmosphere cause and hopefully attract new people who wanna sing, but don't want to be in the South East for whatever reason.

It can't be all that hard to do what Birmingham, Stoke, Sheffield Wednesday etc have done in that Stand in the last 4 years can it? If they can pull 5,000 people to stand and sing, then we can.

Its all about setting a base up for the future. A place where fans want to go to be vocal. Many have said they would actually move over to the South Stand if this went ahead. It wouldnt change overnight and woiuld probably take a good few years but it needs to happen.

If the club advertised it in the right way things would work.

Also away fans next to the singing area = banter = more fans singing.

Reading fans were in Alvaston last night.

The Blue Peter??

Archived