Pride Park Atmosphere - Pls Read and Take Action.

therams69

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Looking good

The Rams say they will consider the proposals put forward in the petition.

"We are happy to listen and hear from the supporters who are proposing the relocation of home fans to the South Stand," said a club spokesman.

"Enhancing the matchday atmosphere is an important subject and if this would help, we will consider it.

"Any relocation is a big job and there several factors to take into consideration, including consultation with the Safety Advisory Group and the local police, applying to alter our safety certificate, matchday logistics around the stadium, cost implications and taking the specific views of thousands of fans who have season tickets in sections that would be impacted by any relocation.

"We will look closely at the feedback from the petition as a first step."

If it is down to cost implications only I would like the club to state that reason but doubt they will. To me it will be a very good investment.

Besides after looking around the stadium on Tuesday night I spotted 4 different coloured coated stewards doing absolutely nothing all game in the North West Corner. Get these in the South Stand and open it.

Surely these costs people are talking about cant be that huge can they?Anyone got a reasonable estimate which they think it would cost? Also read on a few places that a lot of people would come back or start to go to football if this happened....

Archived