(Postponed) Derby County v Notts Forest

Day

• Replies 438
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would love to do to them what they did to us at their place last year and hammer them.

Cos then that would truly rid us of that memory as the scum will never be able to match that achievment in one season. Being beaten at home against 10 men for 90 mins of the game in their own back yard and then hammered at home.

I will go for a 5-1 and theirs will be an own goal lol.

Tyson to start and get 2, Ball, Carroll and Ward.

My side for Sunday

----------------Fielding------------------

Brayford- Barker- Shackell- Roberts(although after last night I would have Naylor)

-----------Hendrick--Bryson----------

Ward-----------Carroll-----------Tyson

----------------Ball--------------------

Subs: Leg(just in case Fielding is sent off to give them a chance), Noble, Robinson if fit, Naylor, Bailey

My Team:

Fielding, Brayford, Barker, Shackell, Roberts, Green, Hendrick, Bailey (haven't seen Carroll play, but wouldn't have a loanee in such an important game), Ward, S.Davies, Tyson

Why not rotate and rest some first team players? after all we're playing against team which is destined to drop. I would go with these:

Legzdins

Brayford, O'Brien, Shackell, Roberts,

B. Davies, Bryson, Hendrick, Ward,

Theo

Ok, O'Brien is tough one...

Why not rotate and rest some first team players? after all we're playing against team which is destined to drop. I would go with these:

Legzdins

Brayford, O'Brien, Shackell, Roberts,

B. Davies, Bryson, Hendrick, Ward,

Theo

Ok, O'Brien is tough one...

Especially as he has only one working leg at the moment. However how does it go "WE ONLY NEED 10 MEN"

Archived