(Postponed) Derby County v Notts Forest

Day

• Replies 438
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yep- Me. Actually thinking of staying home and watching on TV. Hate playing them, always a bundle of nerves.

Now now Mr Shilton............ I cannot get there (200 miles away) and will miss this for the first time in years. It is therefore your duty to not only go to the game but to compensate for my absense and people like me. To quote Lord Nelson before Trafalgar................ Derby expects that every man will do his duty....... ( I'm sure he meant Derby although he said England).

Now now Mr Shilton............ I cannot get there (200 miles away) and will miss this for the first time in years. It is therefore your duty to not only go to the game but to compensate for my absense and people like me. To quote Lord Nelson before Trafalgar................ Derby expects that every man will do his duty....... ( I'm sure he meant Derby although he said England).

Yes, you are right- I will stand shoulder to shoulder with my fellow Rams (until the stewards tell us to sit down) and will our noble warriors onto victory against the dirty Red tide. There may be casualties (Tyson, obviously) and adversity (the ref is bound to be a tw*t) but we will triumph and triumph well! Onward mighty Rams, onwards and put the pretenders to the sword- take what is rightfully ours one last time (the BC trophy) and consign the vanquished demons to the 3rd tier of hell (League 1).

I'll be there 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/biggrin' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />

Yes, you are right- I will stand shoulder to shoulder with my fellow Rams (until the stewards tell us to sit down) and will our noble warriors onto victory against the dirty Red tide. There may be casualties (Tyson, obviously) and adversity (the ref is bound to be a tw*t) but we will triumph and triumph well! Onward mighty Rams, onwards and put the pretenders to the sword- take what is rightfully ours one last time (the BC trophy) and consign the vanquished demons to the 3rd tier of hell (League 1).

I'll be there 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/biggrin' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />

Good man......I'm welling up now 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/sad' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':(' />

Can't see Clough playing Tyson on the wing, so would imagine he'd drop Noble for him, think he'll keep, Ball much to by annoyance.

Clough's Team:

Fielding, Brayford, Barker, Shackell, Roberts, Green, Hendrick, Carroll, Ward, Ball and Tyson

My Team:

Fielding, Brayford, Barker, Shackell, Roberts, Green, Hendrick, Bailey (haven't seen Carroll play, but wouldn't have a loanee in such an important game), Ward, S.Davies, Tyson

Archived