(Postponed) Derby County v Notts Forest

David

I think Higgs will be a good signing for them, although I haven't seen him play in about 5 years so couldn't possibly comment on the state he is in now! As long as we don't give away a penalty then we'll be alright 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/ph34r' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':ph34r:' />

Now we have the thread set up, I'm starting to feel the tension... I can't wait, it's horrible looking forward to a Sunday though tricks you into thinking you don't have work the next day 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/angry' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':angry:' />

• Replies 438
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Trying to phase our first half performance at Barnsley out of my mind whilst writing this. If we come out like that on sunday even Forest might manage a goal.

I was confident before last nights game, the first half performance has left me a little worried though. Really hope we don't get complacent, Forest are here for a raping. After the 5-2 last year it's time to put some goals past them ourselves.

Won't be like that though, 1-0 Derby. Ball to bag.

Cannot wait for the weekend, the game, well, i hate them, i am firmly one of those who would rather we never ever played them ever again, i hate them being in our stadium, i hate the thought of their dirty horrible team running onto our pitch in that dirty horrible red kit, and all their dirty horrible fans in their dirty horrible red hats and scarves singing their scummy little songs.

As for predicting the result, probably a dull 0-0...

Poll off, no way can we lose this, Forest can't score, Fielding can stay at home Sunday and put his feet up and watch it on the telebox.

For that reason I'm going for a score prediction of a TT 1-1, Tyson and Tudgay.

They are still going down with a fiver in the bank tho.

I just hope our players don't turn up thinking it's going to be as easy as many of our fans seem to think.

I bet the Hammers thought Ipswich would be a walkover too.

Don't get me wrong, I think we should beat the buggers easily but we will still have to play.

is anyone else apprehensive about sunday?

Canna predict to save my life and im always wrong and we loose so im keeping my mouth firmly shut for once

Yep- Me. Actually thinking of staying home and watching on TV. Hate playing them, always a bundle of nerves.

Orite, Reds fan here just thought I would put my 2 bits in cus you rams are hilariously optimistic with your predictions. 2-1, 4-2, 3-2 what a joke. Forest cant score, forest wont score, we havent scored in about 6 years. relax. see you at the game; i'll be the one holding the for sale sign

Yep- Me. Actually thinking of staying home and watching on TV. Hate playing them, always a bundle of nerves.

I don't like playing them either. I'll be at home on Sunday, probably cleaning the kitchen whilst watching now and again. If we ever came to play them in a promotion play-off, I think I'd have to go somewhere with no means of communication, or bury myself in the back garden for an hour or so. It's too early for me to get bladdered as well, I'd be asleep the rest of the day so I'm not really looking forward to it - unless we settle early and score a few, then I'd relax a bit.

Archived