Your all time classic tracks

froggg

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
21 minutes ago, ariotofmyown said:

This week I've mostly been listening to dusseldorf by teleman.

You heard this one @Inverurie Ram?

I have now. Strangely enough I own a red, white and black football top and it's not that horrible lot down the road. It's a Düsseldorf football shirt I bought about 20 years ago, it was in the bargain bin in some sports shop, and I bought it like you do, and it's still going strong, as I still wear it when playing fives or 11's at the local sporting arena's.

Yeah nifty little tune that.

16 hours ago, DerbyMark said:

Froggy...

Complete Control by the Clash..

When Strummer sing's "I don't trust you...why trust me huh?"

Then that guitar break, topper's drums..

Still makes the hair's stand up.

"All over newspapers.. they're dirty, they're filthy, they ain't a-gonna last..!!!

Ahh thanks for that froggg mate! Brilliant stuff..

The Clash were a great live band, one of my favourite all-time gigs was seeing them at the Kings Hall in '78.

They opened with a blistering version of 'Janie Jones' and encoured with a 100 mph rendition of their early anthem 'White Riot' - the place went mad.

Went backstage after the gig and got Joe Strummer, Mick Jones and Paul Simonon to autograph the back of my ticket.

Still got it today.

Blimey frogggy, this thread is 5 years old! It doesn't seem 2 minutes ago though since you started it does it? Some great tunes on here peeps :wub:

1 hour ago, sage said:

Had a slightly embarrassing moment playing this with the top down on the car, then i got stuck in traffic in Belper. Got a few strange looks before i realised. 

Not surprised, didn't have you down as the hairdresser type?

4 minutes ago, reveldevil said:

The thread is all time classic tracks, not obscure tracks most people have never heard of!

That would make a good thread too, though.

Good point but I think I'm allowed to throw the odd curve ball in to breathe fresh air into populist  Musac..... ?

1 hour ago, froggg said:

There you go Mark, one of my all time favourites.?

Cheers froggy ?

What a track, what a band..

I would've been one of them school boys in the video picking up his free school milk in those days lol (it tasted f****** awful I remember!)

'Won't Get Fooled Again' is another awesome Who number...same year '71 I think.

Archived