Claims to Fame

mozza

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have a few more, my Mums cousin works as a rigger for Warner Brothers and has worked on all the big movies.. The likes of Pirates of the Carribean and Troy etc.. His name appears on the credits as he's the boss..

I have a friend whose an actor who has just recently worked on the movie Snow White

When I was in LA last year a friend of my friend who I was travelling with (from Czech Republic) came and picked us up in his company car.. He's only 25, and is the head camera man for movies made in Hollywood.. He took us to Cameron Diazs house, aswell as famous bars like Jonny Depps grunge bar.. He's an awesome guy

I met an actress from Home and Away whilst in Christchurch, NZ. She was pretty stubborn actually

Last one, a friend of mine from Canada is going to become a hollywood actress also.. She's already had parts in Twightlight.

My daughter went to school with a young lad who's in Waterloo Road and Dav went to the same secondary school as William Hague (that's nowt to brag about mind).

And did you meet Jonny Depp then Bris?

I sat next to and had a drink with Simon Le Bon of Duran Duran fame when he was at his peak in the mid eighties.

My next door neighbor at the time in Cromford was a Ferarri dealer and Simon Le Bon was buying a Ferarri off him as a birthday present for his manager.

When I heard he was next door, I popped over and sat with him for about 20 minutes. I was completely star struck so didn't say a deal.

• 2 weeks later...

I have got quite a few claims to fame but cannot post them all!!

Can say that I used to speak to Billy D on a regular basis, top man away from football. Used to have great banter on the text, more so when he was red dog manager. He loved it! I know alot slag him off but I think until you see the other side of him.....

Archived