lets cheer the lads on to next round of fA cup

B4ev6is

well times have changed for the lads lately they are unbeaten in 3 games and i would like to think we can go through to the next round and move on from there, and maybe mike to the last 8 or 4 of the Fa cup and if a team get that fair normal they go on to win it or least make to the final. I think the lads can make to last 8 i would be happy with that. because as the moment with the team we have i can not see getting any futher than that sadly but if did by some chance we made it to the final that would be great for the lads and for the club. I think derby got enough to win crystral palace they playing cardiff on tuesday night in Carling cup semi final first leg so to me, they will field a weaken team so they have strongest one to face cardiff and hopeful there minds will be thinking about make to carling cup final.

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well I have to admit, I used to think it's more important to concentrate on raising our league position rather than go on a cup run. BUT, with our recent run of form, I really hope the team are up to whip some Pal-arse and roll on to the next round, WITHOUT picking up any more injuries on the way, cos we could really do without that.

We're going on Sat but didn't the club once upon a time offer a free cup ticket to ST holders? And have we had it yet? Or have they stopped it now?

It's normally the case that going out of the cup at the first hurdle also sends us on a losing streak in the league. So be prepared for all the Clough out threads a month from now. One plus point we'll be knocked out by a decent side this year as opposed to last year. Sorry for sounding slightly pessimistic but that's how the Rams have made me these last 3 years.

Well I have to admit, I used to think it's more important to concentrate on raising our league position rather than go on a cup run. BUT, with our recent run of form, I really hope the team are up to whip some Pal-arse and roll on to the next round, WITHOUT picking up any more injuries on the way, cos we could really do without that.

We're going on Sat but didn't the club once upon a time offer a free cup ticket to ST holders? And have we had it yet? Or have they stopped it now?

You can save an amazing £3 though!

http://www.dcfc.co.uk/page/NewsDetail/0,,10270~2566769,00.html

. They stopped free cup tickets vouchers a few years back now. We should beat Palace as they will IMO play a weaker line up as the priority for them will be the semi against Cardiff next tuesday I believe

A few years? Blimey, I must have missed that one 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/rolleyes' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':rolleyes:' />

Thanks curtains 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/smile' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

A savings a saving I s'pose, I'll take it.

Reading through that article, I noticed it doesn't mention the SS or SE corner. All other stands are open apart from that. Does anyone know why or have I just misinterpreted it?

hey this would be my starting line up

fielding

john byford shaun barker jason shackall garth roberts

craig bryson james bailey paul green jamie ward

tyson callum ball masson benett

subs

adam legzdins

cwka

theo

will huges

chris meguire

coner doyle

hey this would be my starting line up

fielding

john byford shaun barker jason shackall garth roberts

craig bryson james bailey paul green jamie ward

tyson callum ball masson benett

subs

adam legzdins

cwka

theo

will huges

chris meguire

coner doyle

Squad of 18, team of 12.. no-one will ever notice.. 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/ph34r' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':ph34r:' />

Archived