Clough happiest ive seen him for a while

Curtains

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What's your agenda m8 to take the pi** like your avatar

it is, he loves it almost as much as the rams!!!! 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/biggrin' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />

yep 2 wins and we're world beaters.

3 at PP 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/happy' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='^_^' /> 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/ph34r' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':ph34r:' />

He's now doing a very good job. For me Pride Park is buzzing again.

He's been doing a great job since he arrived at the club and is finally getting the results his management deserves.

Thank you Nigel for sticking with the club and not walking out. You have been put through the mill somewhat.

I've got no agenda i like Clough as much as you do. Some people are getting carried away though.

And we don't have the right to get carried away after our recent history? Anyway what difference is it going to make to you or anyone else if people get carried away or not? They're enjoying it, leave them be.

I think talk of promotion or even a top 10 finish is a bit premature but if we can keep this team fit I can see no reason why not. 2 great results over Christmas and Im thoroughly enjoying it.

Roll on Hull tomorrow, be good to get a couple of thousand of us up there.

He's now doing a very good job. For me Pride Park is buzzing again.

...until later this afternoon when he blames fatigue and mistakes for a defeat against a Hull side still smarting from the dopey goal they conceded on Saturday. He said he was going to freshen things up. Please god don't let Buxton near the pitch. I'd rather see Naylor given a chance.

I have always supported Clough and think a top ten finish would be a major managerial performance given our resources. On Saturday, player for player, we might match them in about three positions, yet every player gave their all. That shows a team that believes in itself and its manager. Happy New Year!

...until later this afternoon when he blames fatigue and mistakes for a defeat against a Hull side still smarting from the dopey goal they conceded on Saturday. He said he was going to freshen things up. Please god don't let Buxton near the pitch. I'd rather see Naylor given a chance.

I have always supported Clough and think a top ten finish would be a major managerial performance given our resources. On Saturday, player for player, we might match them in about three positions, yet every player gave their all. That shows a team that believes in itself and its manager. Happy New Year!

Me again - so, so pleased to be proved wrong. Congratulations to Clough and team - a great Christmas and New Year and a reward for all long-suffering fans. We even had cameos from Ben Dover Davies and Lewis Brickhead Buxton!

When he's got a full squad fit and available, it's a good one.

He's assembled a strong team that is good enough to challenge for the play offs, which was the objective. The table doesn't lie.

He's doing a good job. No need to get carried away, and also no need to inaccurately say he's rubbish.

The team in October/November is a lot different to the team in December both personel and fitness

During December

Barker not match fit when back against WHU looking better and stronger in each game

Brayford Out October and November getting back to his form after lengthy injury

Shackell looks like he has finally got rid of the hip injury along with Barker forming nice partnership.

(thats 2 defenders back from long term injury along with one getting back to full fitness no wonder defence struggled at times in October and November)

Bailey back from injury and getting back his fitness

Green back from injury and filling the right side nicely

Tyson looks like he will do an excellent job up front and not worth risking today or against Palace after a groin injury have to be careful but he was a menace against both Leeds and West Ham

Ball has developed into a dead cert to start.

These 7 players have made a difference. Players like Theo Robinson who had to struggle through October and Novemeber will benefit from the players return.

Keep it up lads

Archived