Tamás Priskin

David

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd like to see him with a partner up top but I've got to say I've not been impressed with his effort. If he's out of the frame at Ipswich and thi opportunity came along for a fresh start I'd of expected him to try and win us all over. Very disappointing.

We've got Ball coming into some good form right about now and Theo and Tyson look to be edging their way back to fitness. Couple that with the return of Steve Davies and throw Bennett in the mix and we've got five good strikers all pushing for a starting place.

Provided some decent cover whilst here but we've got better options

We've got Ball coming into some good form right about now and Theo and Tyson look to be edging their way back to fitness. Couple that with the return of Steve Davies and throw Bennett in the mix and we've got five good strikers all pushing for a starting place.

Provided some decent cover whilst here but we've got better options

Couldn't agree more let him go

Definitely has the ability you can see that when he gets the ball he has a tidy first touch, and he looks very controlled and assured in possession, with him though I think a manager has got to figure the best method of using him to his full potential, I think he has come here and been played in a role that is a complete opposite to how he plays...

He has the potential to be a good player, it's just finding how to unlock the bugger..

Archived